Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011
Results 151 to 158 of 158
  1. #151

    Default

    Right on. I agree with the majority here: the X-Men stomp 10/10 times with or without Thor being vulnerable to Xavier. I was just curious what scenarios people came up with.

    Quote Originally Posted by Slade1 View Post
    Maybe movie teams but there are tons of comic book teams that would stomp the X-Men.
    I'm curious. Which teams?
    Original CBR Join Date 03-09-2007

  2. #152
    Senior Member abmccray's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    320

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by impulseucf View Post
    Right on. I agree with the majority here: the X-Men stomp 10/10 times with or without Thor being vulnerable to Xavier. I was just curious what scenarios people came up with.

    I'm curious. Which teams?
    Any team with someone faster than Quicksilver, so:

    The Z Fighters (Dragon Ball, any grouping, even solo Yamcha or Chiatzu)
    The Wildcats at any time Majestic was on the team
    The Justice League
    Animated Justice League
    Young Justice
    Any protagonist team in JoJo's Bizarre Adventures from Stardust Crusaders on, until Steel Ball Run
    Smallville's "Justice League"
    A Suikoden team that includes a user with the God Speed Rune
    Powerpuff Girls

  3. #153
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    506

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by abmccray View Post
    Any team with someone faster than Quicksilver, so:

    The Z Fighters (Dragon Ball, any grouping, even solo Yamcha or Chiatzu)
    The Wildcats at any time Majestic was on the team
    The Justice League
    Animated Justice League
    Young Justice
    Any protagonist team in JoJo's Bizarre Adventures from Stardust Crusaders on, until Steel Ball Run
    Smallville's "Justice League"
    A Suikoden team that includes a user with the God Speed Rune
    Powerpuff Girls
    Also Defenders, JSA, Teen Titans and probably a few more.

  4. #154

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by abmccray View Post
    Any team with someone faster than Quicksilver, so:

    The Z Fighters (Dragon Ball, any grouping, even solo Yamcha or Chiatzu)
    The Wildcats at any time Majestic was on the team
    The Justice League
    Animated Justice League
    Young Justice
    Any protagonist team in JoJo's Bizarre Adventures from Stardust Crusaders on, until Steel Ball Run
    Smallville's "Justice League"
    A Suikoden team that includes a user with the God Speed Rune
    Powerpuff Girls
    Hell even the comics Avengers, even taking out Quicksilver could do it.

  5. #155

    Default

    Well, crap, I am not at all up to speed on my DC teams.
    Original CBR Join Date 03-09-2007

  6. #156
    Reborn God of Tokusatsu Guy1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    972

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by abmccray View Post
    Any team with someone faster than Quicksilver, so:
    Smallville's "Justice League"
    Honestly, Smallville Clark could likely solo the Movie X-Men by himself.
    Adding in Flash and the team just makes it worse.
    My RPG Site
    Moderator

  7. #157
    Senior Member abmccray's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    320

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    Honestly, Smallville Clark could likely solo the Movie X-Men by himself.
    Adding in Flash and the team just makes it worse.
    A lot of those groups have a singular solo guy in there than could take them out, and in some, like JoJo's or Dragon Ball, EACH member may be able to solo the team in instances. Restricting it to teams, though, keeps you from writing a list of hundreds when you're talking individuals

  8. #158
    Reborn God of Tokusatsu Guy1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    972

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by abmccray View Post
    A lot of those groups have a singular solo guy in there than could take them out, and in some, like JoJo's or Dragon Ball, EACH member may be able to solo the team in instances. Restricting it to teams, though, keeps you from writing a list of hundreds when you're talking individuals
    *Looks at Avatar.*
    Logan VS Hercule!
    My RPG Site
    Moderator

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •