Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
Results 76 to 83 of 83
  1. #76
    Amazing Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    90

    Default

    If I'm reading correctly Mignola is staying on a greater writing role on Rasputin than his previous collaborations with Roberson?

  2. #77
    Rogue Demon Hunter middenway's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Posts
    1,195

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Lobster View Post
    If I'm reading correctly Mignola is staying on a greater writing role on Rasputin than his previous collaborations with Roberson?
    Yes, I believe so. It sounds like he's not just involved in the story, but actually co-scripting as well.

  3. #78
    All-New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    15

    Default

    Random thought. Is there any chance How Koschei Became Deathless might be collected in his trade? It seems like the perfect place to finally collect it.

  4. #79
    Rogue Demon Hunter middenway's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Posts
    1,195

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by legendx66 View Post
    Random thought. Is there any chance How Koschei Became Deathless might be collected in his trade? It seems like the perfect place to finally collect it.
    I hope so, along with Baba Yaga's Feast.

  5. #80
    Spectacular Member Skinkie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    123

    Default

    Would make more sense there than randomly in with the Weird Tales collection

  6. #81
    All-New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Skinkie View Post
    Would make more sense there than randomly in with the Weird Tales collection
    That's what I was thinking. That's the strangest possible place to throw it.

    Another side thought since I'm looking through old threads. Does anyone know what happened to that miss Maitland's devil story fegredo posted art from? I assume that just didn't come to fruition?

  7. #82
    Rogue Demon Hunter middenway's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Posts
    1,195

    Default August 2017


  8. #83
    All-New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    15

    Default

    I think that preview answered my How Koschei Became Deathless Question

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •