Page 429 of 429 FirstFirst ... 329379419425426427428429
Results 6,421 to 6,428 of 6428
    All-New Member

So Judgement Day is coming out on Wednesday. Is there any concrete proof that there are any Inhumans plans out there beyond the Lockjaw and Black Bolt books? The show is likely cancelled and the Inhumans rarely show up outside this own books now. Sure they might be waiting until after Judgement Day, but I don't think they would spoil anything by just announcing the books. For example we knew Jean Grey would lead X-Men Red before the Ressurection of Jean Grey event even started.

Spectacular Member

Right now it seems that the Inhuman push is over and that only BB remains. But i guess Marvel will try again with at least one more Inhuman book. They never let anything rest...

Quote Originally Posted by DanMad1977 View Post
    Right now it seems that the Inhuman push is over and that only BB remains. But i guess Marvel will try again with at least one more Inhuman book. They never let anything rest...
    Kamala and Moon Girl are here to stay as well. But other than that, yeah the inhumans are done for.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by BlackClaw View Post
    Kamala and Moon Girl are here to stay as well. But other than that, yeah the inhumans are done for.
    I'd hardly call those inhuman books since it seems like their inhumanity is glossed over for typical teen hero issues in Ms. Marvels case.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackClaw View Post
    You could retcon the inhuman element from the characters origin and they still would be essentially the same.
    “When you're arguing with a fool, make sure he isn't doing the same thing.”

Astonishing Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mayday2592! View Post
    So Judgement Day is coming out on Wednesday. Is there any concrete proof that there are any Inhumans plans out there beyond the Lockjaw and Black Bolt books? The show is likely cancelled and the Inhumans rarely show up outside this own books now. Sure they might be waiting until after Judgement Day, but I don't think they would spoil anything by just announcing the books. For example we knew Jean Grey would lead X-Men Red before the Ressurection of Jean Grey event even started.
    Aside from the NuHumans, the only information we have are vague comments from Al Ewing that could be interpreted either as a series being planned or just keeping options open for a hypothetical future series.
    Matt Murdock's cooler twin brother

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
    Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?

Fantastic Member

I hope they do put out phase 2 books and follow the formula for phase 1, self contained 12 issue series with a big book end, from that book launch 2 books 1 team 1 solo to interact with the Marvel Universe