Page 358 of 358 FirstFirst ... 258308348354355356357358
Results 5,356 to 5,368 of 5368
    Astonishing Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    Ah yes, the X-Factor issue that started the infamous Byrne vs. Peter David feud.

I miss those days, when Byrne feuds were rare and special. Now he's just an angry old man, shaking his fists at the clouds. How far we've fallen.
    Apparently Peter David only did it because Marvel editorial told him to and he has no strong feelings on this subject.
    Matt Murdock's cooler twin brother

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
    Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?

In regards to Lock Jaw - My whole idea is not only do we have drastically changed Inhumans such as Eldrac and Hub, but we also have Inhumans like Panacea whose whole emotional spectrum was changed by Terrigenesis. Future covers to the wayside, if Lockjaw was an inhuman before Terrigenesis, who's say not only did it change him to looking like a dog but thinking more like one as well (which Mike Murdock said earlier). I dunno. I think there's far more interesting stuff going on if Lockjaw was an Inhuman prior to Terrigenesis rather than a dog.

Either way, I do love this debate. It's a fun one XD
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast - Episode 20 is now live! In it we talk with ROYALS writer AL EWING(Minor Spoilers BEWARE)!
    Pull List: Royals,
    The Ultimates 2, Moon Girl & Devil Dinosaur, Mosaic, Silk, Spider-Gwen, The Mighty Captain Marvel, Jessica Jones, Hawkeye, Hulk. Upcoming: Secret Warriors, Black Bolt

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_Murdock View Post
    Apparently Peter David only did it because Marvel editorial told him to and he has no strong feelings on this subject.
    I remember. You're acting as if Byrne feuds start in some place logical

Resident of The Djalia Blind Wedjat's Avatar

^ Kewl. I can't wait for an official version of the trailer with final CGI (so it can be judged on its own merits). Attilan on the moon was more or less confirmed awhile ago, but it's ago to see it.

I remember. You're acting as if Byrne feuds start in some place logical
    Touchè (I can't remember which way the accent goes on that word; nor do I remember the keyboard code for the other direction).

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Seren View Post
    In regards to Lock Jaw - My whole idea is not only do we have drastically changed Inhumans such as Eldrac and Hub, but we also have Inhumans like Panacea whose whole emotional spectrum was changed by Terrigenesis. Future covers to the wayside, if Lockjaw was an inhuman before Terrigenesis, who's say not only did it change him to looking like a dog but thinking more like one as well (which Mike Murdock said earlier). I dunno. I think there's far more interesting stuff going on if Lockjaw was an Inhuman prior to Terrigenesis rather than a dog.

Either way, I do love this debate. It's a fun one XD
    I am wondering though what about Puppy, he is Lockjaw's kid with some "interdimensional beastie-thing" so got me thinking what if the Kree also tried Canidae becoming InCaninae and this interdimensional beastie-thing is also one of them. So we could have a pocket dimension out there filled with giant teleporting dogs.

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Quote Originally Posted by Noek View Post
    …what if the Kree also tried Canidae becoming InCaninae and this interdimensional beastie-thing is also one of them..
    Now that we know the Kree experimented with other races and were successful with the Kymelians, Badoon, Dire Wraiths, and Centaurians, it's not out of the question.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 fanatic, Avatar-maker, SHSO player, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

New poster:

Medusa's hair is finally done right!

http://www.cbr.com/marvel-inhumans-tv-premiere-date/
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 fanatic, Avatar-maker, SHSO player, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。

Mighty Member

That looks great. And finally they did a good job with Medusa's hair.

That hairline....

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_Murdock View Post
    Something that's occurred to me just now is that Marvel acted to protect the Inhuman's credibility with Lockjaw and his relationship with the Inhumans than they ever did during X v In.

IIRC, PAD was requested to retcon the storyline because if Lockjaw really were an intelligent Inhuman, treating him like a dog would have been dehumanizing to him, and made the Royal Family look like D-bags. I can't imagine we'd have crap like the T-cloud, in comparison.

I wonder when it was exactly, that Marvel stopped caring about basic internal logic.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnrevenge View Post
    That looks great. And finally they did a good job with Medusa's hair.
    Well, Photoshop is cheaper than CGI.

Something that's occurred to me just now is that Marvel acted to protect the Inhuman's credibility with Lockjaw and his relationship with the Inhumans than they ever did during X v In.

IIRC, PAD was requested to retcon the storyline because if Lockjaw really were an intelligent Inhuman, treating him like a dog would have been dehumanizing to him, and made the Royal Family look like D-bags. I can't imagine we'd have crap like the T-cloud, in comparison.

I wonder when it was exactly, that Marvel stopped caring about basic internal logic.
    Maybe around House of M.
    You know, it's funny that DisMarvel keeps proving that "CYCLOPS WAS RIGHT"; even when he is dead.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    New poster:

Medusa's hair is finally done right!

http://www.cbr.com/marvel-inhumans-tv-premiere-date/
    I think the fact that they were able to make a stylized poster helped a lot. It's much easier to make hair in photoshop. The minimal colors here not only look really cool, but they also help hide the fact that the hair isn't at all "real."

That being said, it gives some hope that, if they do the CG right, it'll look good in the show. Because that poster nailed exactly what the hair should look like.