Page 317 of 325 FirstFirst ... 217267307313314315316317318319320321 ... LastLast
Results 4,741 to 4,755 of 4872
    Shou-Lao The Bitch Dragon Iron Fist's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Blind Wedjat View Post
    Or Crystal
    I was being sarcastic, obv Black Bolt.

He has no head fork so idk if they're going to say he whispered or what to make that happen.

Resident of The Djalia Blind Wedjat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Fist View Post
    I was being sarcastic, obv Black Bolt.

He has no head fork so idk if they're going to say he whispered or what to make that happen.
    Okay so I need to clarify something. Does Black Bolt need to speak for that power to manifest or does it just come out even if he opens his mouth and makes no sound? I've always looked at it as the latter but I don't really know about BB that much.

Okay so I need to clarify something. Does Black Bolt need to speak for that power to manifest or does it just come out even if he opens his mouth and makes no sound? I've always looked at it as the latter but I don't really know about BB that much.
    Any audible verbal sound Black Bolt makes will cause destruction. Black Bolt could sneeze and vaporise people.

Black Bolt can and often does use his wider array of powers via the fork on his head, this allows him to augment his strength, durability etc, fire projectile beams of electron energy, fly etc.

but given how Soule has been writing black bolt recently, it seems there may be a mandate to dramatically scale his powers back to his destructive voice and flight.

Any audible verbal sound Black Bolt makes will cause destruction. Black Bolt could sneeze and vaporise people.

Black Bolt can and often does use his wider array of powers via the fork on his head, this allows him to augment his strength, durability etc, fire projectile beams of electron energy, fly etc.

but given how Soule has been writing black bolt recently, it seems there may be a mandate to dramatically scale his powers back to his destructive voice and flight.
    Oh I know of the other powers and the nerfing. I was clarifying that because I wanted to know what happens if he gets hit in the face or something and his mouth opens but no sound comes out.

Oh I know of the other powers and the nerfing. I was clarifying that because I wanted to know what happens if he gets hit in the face or something and his mouth opens but no sound comes out.
    If he grunts = destruction.

But he can open his mouth and make no noise and stuff without destroying things. There's just never been a reason to show that, there's no 'and Black Bolt visits his nervous af dentist' issue of the Inhumans :P

Hold on, I'm somehow doing the fandom a massive disservice by chasing the point X-Fans made, that this is about their lives not their powers yet when presenting valid solutions that would guarantee their survival of lives over powers it was suddenly genocidal and racist. Which is a discussion that played itself out. The idea that discussion has any larger implications to perception the Inhumans fandom is kinda silly.

Especially since we're throwing me under the bus, but happily acting like the dozens of x-fans saying the Inhumans should all be murdered didn't happen and saying they don't represent the x-franchise.

There's some clear hypocrisy between hand waving away the extremist x-fans as outliers but saying my hypothetical based discussion somehow damaged the Inhumans fandom.
    Dozens ?, i only have one account on this forum, you know. And you are not that different me, the leader of the Complexers, (apparently).

And it's not like the X-fan's behavior wasnt generalized from what i and other 3 or 4 posters do in this board.
    "Gorr was right".

If he grunts = destruction.

But he can open his mouth and make no noise and stuff without destroying things. There's just never been a reason to show that, there's no 'and Black Bolt visits his nervous af dentist' issue of the Inhumans :P

Quote Originally Posted by dragonmp93 View Post
    Dozens ?, i only have one account on this forum, you know. And you are not that different me, the leader of the Complexers, (apparently).

And it's not like the X-fan's behavior wasnt generalized from what i and other 3 or 4 posters do in this board.
    I never called you this? I actually find you to be far more reasonable and approachable than some of other people who waded into the IVX discussion crying for the Inhumans to die.

I don't agree with your last statement, because it wasn't just you. The X section was overflowing with similar sentiments.

The tension in that issue would be *wipes brow*

Extraordinary X-Man redrunner97's Avatar

According to one of my "sources" (meaning a couple random movie connections in Hawaii ) that scene involves Blackagar running from the police, getting cornered and "screaming" at them (I'm thinking they meant whispering, but who knows... *yikes* if that's all a scream can do) before being arrested. Another source said that the police hit him with their car and he didn't scream. I don't know which is the case.

According to both sources, they apparently filmed another "low profile" scene (don't know what that's supposed to mean exactly) with Medusa and Lockjaw on the streets, but I have yet to see any video or pics of that. My guess is maybe they picked up reaction shots from Medusa at a distance, seeing Black Bolt's arrest. But that's just a guess.

For those with various social medias (especially instagram or snapchat--since they're multimedia heavy platforms), try searching for #inhumans pics/vids if you can. The best shots sometimes come from random onlookers who don't really know the value of what they're shooting
    Last edited by redrunner97; 03-20-2017 at 01:13 PM.
    TOP 10 HEROES:
    1) BLACK BOLT - 2) CYCLOPS - 3) SWAMP THING - 4) MOON KNIGHT - 5) WICCAN - 6) BATMAN - 7) SPIDER-MAN - 8) NIGHTWING - 9) INFINITY MAN - 10) SLEEPWALKER

SPIDER-MAN 2099 APPRECIATION | TRITON APPRECIATION | GORGON APPRECIATION

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by dragonmp93 View Post
    And you know, what's funny, that the same thread about Moon Girl on the X-board is 8 hours older, and only has two pages, that are a bunch of complains about Nightcrawler's characterization; the one on this board already has five pages.
    Folks have just HAD IT with that book constantly being attacked.

Folks want to cry about sales of floppies-I can name a long running series that did bad in floppies yet like Moon Girl did well in trades. Good enough to spawn a movie and tv series. Hellblazer.

Folks are tired of folks who have not read the book going off on it.

Folks are tired of "death to Inhumans" be it here or any other website.

Is this company not allowed to expand it's market? Can I use Ms Marvel to get someone to read a Marvel book? Who might be willing to read X-23?

We are done with the days of certain franchises holding the company hostage and chasing folks off that we don't like. Because what you don't do someone else will. That is who we got Milestone & Image Comics.

I make no apologies for the main books I read are starring Inhumans not X-Men. They lost me for good after they went after Black Panther. You think Marvel cares? NO-they still got my money for Ms Marvel, Moon Girl trade, Mosaic & Flint's Inhuman arc.

That is all this is-BUSINESS. They want a new venue to get money.

BTW, the podcast discussion of "Bluejaw" inspired me to do this crappy MS Paint job:

Last edited by Mike_Murdock; 03-20-2017 at 04:20 PM.
    Matt Murdock's cooler twin brother

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
    Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?

Mike that is hilarious. Now we just need a theme song!
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast - Episode 13 is now live! In it we talk The Inhumans Television show, Mosaic #6, and IvX #6!
    Pull List: Spider-Woman, Black Widow, Uncanny Inhumans, Karnak, Moon Girl & Devil Dinosaur, Mosaic The Ultimates 2, Silk, Spider-Gwen, The Mighty Captain Marvel, IvX, Jessica Jones, Hawkeye, Hulk

Good point. Would explain why Black Bolt is wearing people clothes, that's v out of character.

I hope this isn't a role reversed version of Medusa's first appearance, aka Maximus gives Black Bolt amnesia and dumps him on earth.
    There's an arc in Amazing Adventures where Black Bolt loses his memory (because of Max) and doesn't realize at first that his voice is dangerous, and I'm pretty sure I'm wrong about the show taking any inspiration from that story but everything I hear & see about these scenes taking place out in public reminds me of it.

Yep i have to agree it's only missing a little boy he has to save from an abusive man/dad and Magneto i think if i remember correctly
    "Mother! I would speak to thee of visions. Visions of cosmic war at the dawn of time!"

As you guy said, it seems he gets arrested, speaks and destroys a cop car https://twitter.com/reelnewshawaii/s...36282089979909

My guess it is something similar to the amazing adventures, that would explain the lack of fork and change of clothes.