Page 339 of 358 FirstFirst ... 239289329335336337338339340341342343349 ... LastLast
Results 5,071 to 5,085 of 5370
    Mighty Member

I thought so, lol.

Fantastic Member

spoilers:
    I somehow forgot Maximus was a genius that uses tech more than his powers. I kept thinking there is no way he could be fooling that many people with mental projections, turns out to be a cloaking device. Now I want to know when and how he did it because Medusa watching him and Black Bolt talk.
    end of spoilers
    Last edited by mung; 04-19-2017 at 07:15 AM.

There is now a spoiler thread.
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast - Episode 20 is now live! In it we talk with ROYALS writer AL EWING(Minor Spoilers BEWARE)!
    Pull List: Royals,
    The Ultimates 2, Moon Girl & Devil Dinosaur, Mosaic, Silk, Spider-Gwen, The Mighty Captain Marvel, Jessica Jones, Hawkeye, Hulk. Upcoming: Secret Warriors, Black Bolt

Royals #2 was so good! I really didn't expect that twist at the end.

Fantastic Member

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    Royal Reveal today in #2!
    spoilers:
    "Black Bolt" is Maximus.
    end of spoilers
    Makes sense, considering spoilers:
    Black Bolt's solo title. He can't be in two places at once!
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by mung View Post
    I'm really excited for this. Daisy and Kamala being the focus is something they already said but it's reassuring since I'm pretty much reading it for them. The solicits already spoiled Mr Hyde showing up, who I guess is the villain for the second arc that they're talking about. I loved the whole storyline with Daisy and him on AOS, though I guess Hyde from the comics is really not as interesting and complex as the MCU version...

Genesis of A Nemesis Things Fall Apart's Avatar

I'm adding that to my list ASAP. Priest is the GOAT.
    Pull List:

Marvel: Captain America, The Falcon, The Ultimates, Black Panther, Secret Empire, Black Panther and the Crew
    Lion Forge: Noble, Accel

Priest AND. Phil Freaking Noto. I would buy it just for Noto. His run on Black Widow is the only reason I ever picked up a comic book in the first place. Look at me now.
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast - Episode 20 is now live! In it we talk with ROYALS writer AL EWING(Minor Spoilers BEWARE)!
    Pull List: Royals,
    The Ultimates 2, Moon Girl & Devil Dinosaur, Mosaic, Silk, Spider-Gwen, The Mighty Captain Marvel, Jessica Jones, Hawkeye, Hulk. Upcoming: Secret Warriors, Black Bolt

Astonishing Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

I figured Priest had an exclusive contract with DC. I'm definitely interested in this story. Surprising news in a good way.
    Matt Murdock's cooler twin brother

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
    Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?

Fantastic Member

I hope they change what the slave engine does. It can be a weapon of destruction and can enslave humanity, but keep the the alpha primitive thing out of it. They already have the origin of being cloned up and made in labs. Having a machine that turns humans into to them makes no sense when they were making them well after that machine was gone. Plus they canon haven't come in contact with humans for generations until the F4. Clear that inconsistency up while you can, Slott clearly didn't know much about the Inhuman lore he had Karnak claim he had gone through terrigenisis in the flashback.

Is this story even going to focus on the Slave Engine? It seems we've seen that already.

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?

Shou-Lao The Bitch Dragon Iron Fist's Avatar

I assume this mini is going to streamline a lot of older continuity for the new readers.

The only one I am worried about is Black Bolt's terrigenesis situation being changed.

I think we'll be OK there. I think that's a major story that's not likely to be overwritten. The ones that are more likely are the minor obscure stories people barely remember.

I'm trying to think of a list of all prequel stories. I'm sure someone can do better than me. Off the top of my head there are:
    The Unspoken story from Mighty Avengers. I suspect this will stay largely intact.
    The Origin of the Inhumans from the Thor backup stories. Most of these seem ancient history. But the recent stuff concerning the Inhumans I think will stick around since this is one of the more iconic ones.
    The Untold Story. This story is in By Right of Birth. I assume it was somewhere else originally. Many Inhumans stories contradict each other, including this one. If I were to bet on something not entirely sticking around, it's probably this one.

I think there are a few misc. ones, such as how the bird people split from the rest of the Inhumans, but I'm drawing a blank. Anyone else remember anything?