Page 173 of 179 FirstFirst ... 73123163169170171172173174175176177 ... LastLast
Results 2,581 to 2,595 of 2678

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonick View Post
    Pichelli posted this on her tumblr earlier today and it was tagged Spider-Men, does anyone remember if this was in the first one or could be something coming?

Ok yeah... that's new. And somewhat unsettling... can't wait to see what this guy's damage is.

p.s.

spoilers:
    Character design wise, I really love how Pichelli gave Barbara Rodriguez's hair an unkempt bed hair style. Don't see that too often with her characters but it works so well with this one.
    end of spoilers

I wouldn't mind a crossover with him and Gen x, him hanging out with mutant kids his own sounds fun. In the early Ultimate comics run I think his dad was afraid of mutants and other superheroes so we could see if 616 jefferson overcame that prejudice for the sake of his son.

Rio actually had a cameo in issue #3 of Defenders today.

Amazing Member

Ehh at least there will be drama between Lana Miles and Barbara as relationships go. Peter has been there multiple times with more than one girl trying to win his affection.

Miles new gf is spoilers:
    latina, that's cool. It seems Fabio, Miles Grandma, Barbara, and even 616! Morales are Latino characters who seem to exist to remind us that Miles Afro-Latino or maybe that's just me, but I feel like Bendis wants to strengthen that aspect of Miles through his relationships with Latino characters.
    end of spoilers

Also, this might have just been me but spoilers:
    Barabara and 616 Miles shared the same mouth shape, you know how there are certain characteristics on someone's face to let you know their related to another person well that's what I think I'm seeing ...or they were drawn similarly b/c they're both Latino, or maybe I'm just the only one seeing the similarities here.
    end of spoilers
    My priority is black female characters; everything else is secondary.

~~

Marvel: Miles Morales, Riri Williams, Ororo Munroe, Thor, Quentin Quire.
    DC Comics: Vixen, Batman, Bat Family, John Stewart, Roy Harper, Tempest, Poison Ivy, Raven.
    Comics: Y: The Last Man, Justice League America (2009), Ultimate Comics: All New Spider-Man (2011)
    Ships: Thororo/ThunderStorm, Vixen/not with a loser or an irrelevant

~~

Icon/Avatar by LoneNecromancer

Looking at him this guy is obviously older than Miles, I saw some speculation that he is actually 616 Miles' father and we haven't met the real one yet. That point was also countered with it is 616 Miles but since our Miles and 1610 Peter were close in age that 616 Miles and Peter would be similar ages as well. What do you all think? Personally I like the father theory if for no other reason than the introduction to Mr. Morales was rather simple and I'd expect a more dramatic reveal for something like this.

spoilers:
    Throw me in the disappointed that's won't be Lana camp. I'd rather he have someone he has a rapport with rather than just a brand new character. Plus I'd also rather have Miles date a Superheroine.

As for Scar Miles, I hope there is a twist other than he's "evil". Maybe show that he isn't "evil", but he's more like the Punisher and goes to extremes when he carries out...whatever he does.
    end of spoilers

Astonishing Member

Seems to be some confusion on the Marvel Kids website regarding Miles in the new Spider-Man cartoon:
    http://spiderman.marvelkids.com/characters/kid-arachnid

He's called Kid Arachnid, but his character profile seems to be describing the comics as it mentions him inheriting the mantle of Spider-Man.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Seems to be some confusion on the Marvel Kids website regarding Miles in the new Spider-Man cartoon:
    http://spiderman.marvelkids.com/characters/kid-arachnid

He's called Kid Arachnid, but his character profile seems to be describing the comics as it mentions him inheriting the mantle of Spider-Man.
    Marvel animation has been doing that and its not helping anyone but showing they think kids are that stupid they can't figure out which Spider-Man is which. On the bright side this version of Peter doesn't have a Gwen.

Astonishing Member

What? Spider-Gwen is in the cartoon as well. I couldn't read her profile though (to check if she's still from an AU - she was from Miles's world in Ultimate), as the site suddenly decided to redirect to the UK version, which still has the data about Ultimate Spider-Man instead.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    What? Spider-Gwen is in the cartoon as well. I couldn't read her profile though (to check if she's still from an AU - she was from Miles's world in Ultimate), as the site suddenly decided to redirect to the UK version, which still has the data about Ultimate Spider-Man instead.
    Gwen is from her AU not Miles' thats what was in her Bio from the US site

Astonishing Member

Kid Archanid is a terrible name.

Yeah I definitely think you can expect sabotage from Lana.

Quote Originally Posted by JediKage View Post
    Kid Archanid is a terrible name.

Yeah I definitely think you can expect sabotage from Lana.
    its always been a terrible name

It's like one of those superhero names from when comics first started, but without any of the charm. I know coming up with original names is hard, but they could have at least put some effort into it.

If they can come up with names for Peter's superhero family then I'm sure with some effort they come with a better name than Kid Arachnid.
    Last edited by kurenai24; 07-13-2017 at 04:00 PM.
    My priority is black female characters; everything else is secondary.

~~

Marvel: Miles Morales, Riri Williams, Ororo Munroe, Thor, Quentin Quire.
    DC Comics: Vixen, Batman, Bat Family, John Stewart, Roy Harper, Tempest, Poison Ivy, Raven.
    Comics: Y: The Last Man, Justice League America (2009), Ultimate Comics: All New Spider-Man (2011)
    Ships: Thororo/ThunderStorm, Vixen/not with a loser or an irrelevant

~~

Icon/Avatar by LoneNecromancer