Page 199 of 199 FirstFirst ... 99149189195196197198199
Results 2,971 to 2,974 of 2974

I guess if they developed Miles having precognition, I'm curious how that would compare to Annie's in Renew Your Vows.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonick View Post
    With Miles learning about his powers and reflecting on his identity, what do you think the chances are of him getting a new costume? I think there's a decent chance since all this stuff about himself is being examined a new look may be coming with it. I don't know how I feel about the possibility of it happening, the current costume is probably my favorite of the spider hero costumes, but it feels like change is coming. If a new one is coming my hope is that it's Pichelli designing it and it stays with the black and red coloring.
    I don't think they'll give him a new costume.

His look is too iconic, and relatively new, that it would just be kind of silly to give him a new one unless he was deliberately not trying to be Spider-Man or it's a one-off (like Bag-Man).

Astonishing Member

Yeah, with the cartoon series and the animated movie, now wouldn't be a good time for a makeover. Peter's alternate costumes have always been temporary. I think most only lasted a few months, except for the black suit that spawned Venom, which lasted a few years. He always goes back to his classic red and blue, and the same will be true for Miles. If he does ditch his black and red spandex, it won't be long term or permanent.

With Miles learning about his powers and reflecting on his identity, what do you think the chances are of him getting a new costume? I think there's a decent chance since all this stuff about himself is being examined a new look may be coming with it. I don't know how I feel about the possibility of it happening, the current costume is probably my favorite of the spider hero costumes, but it feels like change is coming. If a new one is coming my hope is that it's Pichelli designing it and it stays with the black and red coloring.

I'm thinking the chances are zero, his costume at this point is looked at as icon and there will be a major issue if after all these years of promoting him as Spider-Man for Marvel to walk back and take that away. They caught a bit of it with "Kid-Arachnid" with the only group being happy about that name where people who hate Miles

Astonishing Member

I'm very excited by the idea of Miles questioning being a part of the Spider legacy and where that questioning might lead.

Some might assume nothing will come of this, ultimately, because the brand can't be tampered with too much but while that argument does make sense, I feel like we're seeing the tip of a very exciting iceberg for Miles. I think some actual changes are going to come. Whether they be cosmetic changes or changes to Miles' approach to superheroing, I don't know. But I do feel certain that this isn't just going to be idle talk, a line of questioning that's been floated out there for its own sake.