Page 316 of 316 FirstFirst ... 216266306312313314315316
Results 4,726 to 4,733 of 4733
  1. #4726

    Default

    Curious, would any of you guys be interested in reading Miles fanfiction? It would be in a combined Marvel/DC universe, but it would follow Miles. Like Ben, Miguel and the rest he would have separate niche from Peter. A more spiritual, warrior type feel loosely following the story line from Ultimate up till now.
    Read and Relax...
    A girl wishes for utopia - Nature's Kingdom

  2. #4727
    Astonishing Member Celgress's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    2,648

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Moonfeather View Post
    Curious, would any of you guys be interested in reading Miles fanfiction? It would be in a combined Marvel/DC universe, but it would follow Miles. Like Ben, Miguel and the rest he would have separate niche from Peter. A more spiritual, warrior type feel loosely following the story line from Ultimate up till now.
    I am, please post the link or text if you so desire.

    Edit While I've never written anything focusing mainly on Miles (much like with Batman I'm afraid I might screw up the portrayal of one of my favorite characters) I love reading anything I can about him.
    Last edited by Celgress; 05-13-2018 at 04:48 PM.
    "You'll never learn to fly now 'til you're standing at the cliff."

  3. #4728
    Incredible Member Dragonick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    877

    Default

    Sure that sounds like a fascinating premise.

  4. #4729

    Default

    I have to set a couple things up. Not sure how people would feel about posting walls of text here. I may set up a WordPress site.
    Read and Relax...
    A girl wishes for utopia - Nature's Kingdom

  5. #4730
    Astonishing Member Celgress's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    2,648

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Moonfeather View Post
    I have to set a couple things up. Not sure how people would feel about posting walls of text here. I may set up a WordPress site.
    Good point, some might not like that lol.
    "You'll never learn to fly now 'til you're standing at the cliff."

  6. #4731
    Fantastic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    499

    Default

    I really think Marvel should reprint Bendis' entire run on this title, from "USM" to "Spider-Man" as a bi-weekly series, under a simple, unified title.
    Sell each issue for $2, twice a month, and introduce a new generation of comic book readers to an accessible, long form Spider-Man story.

  7. #4732
    Extraordinary Member Digifiend's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    9,647

    Default

    Miles appeared in All-New Wolverine #35. spoilers:
    It's 30 years in the future. Poor President Kamala Khan thought he was dead, but Gabby, Kate Bishop, Carol, and Janet rescue him and several other superheroes from Doctor Doom, while Laura was busy fighting the Latverian villain.
    end of spoilers

  8. #4733
    Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    New Jersey, U.S.A.
    Posts
    4,503

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Miles appeared in All-New Wolverine #35. spoilers:
    It's 30 years in the future. Poor President Kamala Khan thought he was dead, but Gabby, Kate Bishop, Carol, and Janet rescue him and several other superheroes from Doctor Doom, while Laura was busy fighting the Latverian villain.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    And here I thought we'd never get to see Laura and Miles interact again. Thanks for the tip.
    end of spoilers
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •