Page 319 of 319 FirstFirst ... 219269309315316317318319
Results 4,771 to 4,774 of 4774

So in the new Champions #20 we find that the artist Sean Izaakse likes to draw Miles' mask with expressive eyes. Yet another win for the new creative team. I'm also feelin' the official Champions team jersey jackets he and Ms. Marvel are wearing. Not so much for the hat though.

The team jackets are a nice touch, I also like how Sean does the spider emblems on the front and back of Miles' costume. I also appreciate Zub using Miles' camo mode to do some recon.

I noticed that Miles jacket had 2 on it. Kamala's was 1, so does that mean, with Cyclops's departure, Miles is the team's new second in command? Or does it refer to recruitment order - Miles and Nova were joint second, the first recruits Kamala asked to join.

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    I noticed that Miles jacket had 2 on it. Kamala's was 1, so does that mean, with Cyclops's departure, Miles is the team's new second in command? Or does it refer to recruitment order - Miles and Nova were joint second, the first recruits Kamala asked to join.
    If it's going by the order that they are listed in the character sheet then it would be Kamala (1), Miles (2), Sam (3), Amadeus (4), Viv (5), Nadia (6), and then Riri (7).

Issue itself was pretty cool.
    The artist formerly known as OrpheusTelos.