Page 139 of 139 FirstFirst ... 3989129135136137138139
Results 2,071 to 2,080 of 2080

Quote Originally Posted by Inversed View Post
    ^ Post above beat me to posting about the Gwenpool issue, heh.

Either way I'm excited to see what ends up happening in that issue especially!
    The last Gwenpool crossover was pretty good, so I'm looking forward to this.
    The artist formerly known as OrpheusTelos.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonick View Post
    Some teaser posters for Miles' movie

...Not really sure what to make of this. From the logo alone they may be going with that blue and red costume concept art they had for Miles in this, but I'm still holding out hope that later on he'll get the red and black one. Maybe we'll see more during SDCC this year.
    Last edited by Grimm911; Yesterday at 11:50 AM.

Some teaser posters for Miles' movie

Very...artsy, I guess?

So is "Spider-Man: The Animated Movie" the actual title? Reminds me of the 90's cartoon...

Amazing Member

Miles will meet Grewpool again

"Spider-Man: The Animated Movie" isn't the official title and all of this is probably just teaser/promo stuff.

"Spider-Man: The Animated Movie" isn't the official title and all of this is probably just teaser/promo stuff.
    Yep, this is all just promo stuff at the Licensing Expo. Just a way for the studios to promote to the buyers that "Hey look this stuff is coming". They had a whole setup to promote Jurassic World 2 and that doesn't even have a title yet either.

I do hope they go for something like Spider-Man: Miles Morales (or reversed) instead of just "The Animated Spider-Man", etc. just to make it seem more legitimate.
    Current Reading List: Sonic The Hedgehog, Sonic Universe, Batman/TMNT Adventures, Spider-Gwen, Unbelievable Gwenpool, Hawkeye, Hulk, U.S.Avengers, Amazing Spider-Man, Secret Empire, Secret Warriors, I Am Groot
    Future: Peter Parker: The Spectacular Spider-Man, Edge Of Venomverse
    DC: Batman, The Flash, Green Lanterns, Batgirl, Superman, Suicide Squad

Mighty Member

That logo looks as if someone's trodden on the Spider and it's bleeding out

Anyone read 'X-Men Blue #4' yet? Yeah, it's not a Miles book but in it

spoilers:
    it's confirmed that the O5 remember their trip to the Ultimate Universe (which happened in 'All-New X-Men' back when Bendis was writing it), and they also remember that Miles was fighting alongside them there. Sooo... What does this mean? The O5 are aware that Miles is from another universe? Does Miles know this? Is he aware that he's from another universe at all?
    end of spoilers

This is getting a bit confusing...

Quote Originally Posted by Ultimate_Guru View Post

spoilers:
    it's confirmed that the O5 remember their trip to the Ultimate Universe (which happened in 'All-New X-Men' back when Bendis was writing it), and they also remember that Miles was fighting alongside them there. Sooo... What does this mean? The O5 are aware that Miles is from another universe? Does Miles know this? Is he aware that he's from another universe at all?
    end of spoilers

Back during the Nova CWII tie in during the super hero celebration party, Miles was chatting with Jean Grey and they were both reminiscing over the time when they first met and how embarrassed, Ganke was over the whole shower mind reading thing. So yes, Miles does remember the Ultimate Universe and all the adventures he's had there.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ultimate_Guru View Post

spoilers:
    end of spoilers

also a lot more characters from the UU are in the main Universe now