Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1. #1
    Super Moderator
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    6,061

    Default "LEGO Batman 3" Goes "Beyond Gotham" in Debut Trailer

    Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment has announced a third game in the "LEGO Batman" franchise, which features an intergalactic adventure versus Brainiac.


    Full article here.

  2. #2
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    1

    Default

    LEGO Batman 2 remains the only LEGO game I didn't enjoy, so I'm gonna pass on this.

  3. #3
    Titans Together!! byrd156's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Kansas City, MO
    Posts
    1,345

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CoolTrainerTerry View Post
    LEGO Batman 2 remains the only LEGO game I didn't enjoy, so I'm gonna pass on this.
    Really? I thought it is the best IMO.

  4. #4

    Default

    I just hope Cheetah appears in it... she got shafted in Lego Batman 2.

  5. #5

    Default

    Probably the best LEGO Batman game
    That is what I hope it would be
    75 years, January 2015 will be the 75th anniversary of the Flash
    Comic book special anniversaries 5 years in a row
    Spider-Man 50 years (2012)
    Superman 75 years === Iron Man 50 years (2013)
    Batman 75 years (2014)
    Wonder Woman 75 years (2016)

  6. #6
    non-super & non-hero jump's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    330

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by byrd156 View Post
    Really? I thought it is the best IMO.
    I always find they get slightly better with each game but the leap with Lego Marvel/City and Lego Batman 2 was big and I have don't enjoy Batman 2 nearly as much now.

  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jump View Post
    I always find they get slightly better with each game but the leap with Lego Marvel/City and Lego Batman 2 was big and I have don't enjoy Batman 2 nearly as much now.
    There is a big jump, but I still play LEGO Batman 2 and have fun with it
    75 years, January 2015 will be the 75th anniversary of the Flash
    Comic book special anniversaries 5 years in a row
    Spider-Man 50 years (2012)
    Superman 75 years === Iron Man 50 years (2013)
    Batman 75 years (2014)
    Wonder Woman 75 years (2016)

  8. #8
    Dorky Person Charmed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Physical Realm
    Posts
    738

    Default

    http://www.fbtb.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=10588

    Hopefully, if the link above is any indication, the game will try to incorporate more of the other League members into the main story. (And allow us to use them from the jump.) I was soo disappointed that the JL was pretty much irrelevant until the end of Lego Batman 2. (Then again, from the teasers, the game was advertised as more of a BM/SM game, and it delivered on that.)

  9. #9
    Senior Member Mr. Medusa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    1,160

    Default

    I can't wait for this game. I hope the Hawks return and we get to see some more Green Lanterns.

  10. #10
    Marquis de Carabas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    2,451

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Flatman View Post
    I just hope Cheetah appears in it... she got shafted in Lego Batman 2.
    How exactly, considering that it was basically a Superman/Batman game with only Superman/Batman villains?
    Amy: Have you ever run away from something because you were scared, or not ready, or just... just because you could?
    The Doctor: Once. A long time ago.
    Amy: What happened?
    The Doctor: [gestures to himself] Hello!

  11. #11
    non-super & non-hero jump's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    330

    Default

    Lego Batman 2 was meant to be a DC Universe game with Batman as the lead character but (from an interview I remember at the time) they had less characters than they wanted as they were introducing a lot of new things in that game which was taking up a lot of time. Personally I'm surprised Green Arrow wasn't in it with his show just coming out but this time it should be ok as they can build on Lego Marvel/Batman 2.

  12. #12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Carabas View Post
    How exactly, considering that it was basically a Superman/Batman game with only Superman/Batman villains?
    Uh... it had Captain Cold, Sinestro, Captain Boomerang, Black Adam, Black Manta, Gorilla Grodd, and Killer Frost. Literally every other major superhero had at least one adversary besides Wonder Woman.

    Luckily, Cheetah has been confirmed for this game.

  13. #13
    Marquis de Carabas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    2,451

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Flatman View Post
    Uh... it had Captain Cold, Sinestro, Captain Boomerang, Black Adam, Black Manta, Gorilla Grodd, and Killer Frost. Literally every other major superhero had at least one adversary besides Wonder Woman.
    It had Sinestro and Captain Boomerang, neither of which was actually part of the story. The rest was DLC.
    Amy: Have you ever run away from something because you were scared, or not ready, or just... just because you could?
    The Doctor: Once. A long time ago.
    Amy: What happened?
    The Doctor: [gestures to himself] Hello!

  14. #14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Carabas View Post
    It had Sinestro and Captain Boomerang, neither of which was actually part of the story. The rest was DLC.
    They were in the game regardless.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •