Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 19
  1. #1
    Super Moderator
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    2,286

    Default Cudmore's Colossus Fights the Good Fight in "X-Men: Days of Future Past"

    Daniel Cudmore discusses gearing up as Colossus once again in order to save mutankind from the threat of the Sentinels in "Days of Future Past."


    Full article here.

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    536

    Default

    I only remember Cudmore having dialogue in X-2.

    He may have had dialogue in XMtLS and DoFP but I only remember him speaking there.

  3. #3
    Senior Member AcesX1X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    799

    Default

    he told bobby what happen to rogue after she bounced.

  4. #4

    Default

    He was never my favorite character, but as an iconic member of the team, Colossus really deserves more screen time and dialogue.

  5. #5
    Member Calighoula's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    California
    Posts
    85

    Default

    Rather that fight any sort of fight, I recall spoilers:
    his being pulled into two halves.
    end of spoilers

  6. #6
    Senior Member vaf2675's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    San Juan, PR
    Posts
    273

    Default

    Colossus is one of those characters that has been seriously underutilized in the X-Men movies.

    Mostly he's just been used as muscle in a few fight scenes and that is it. I don't even remember him having that many lines (if any), and they never once mentioned anything about his being Russian.

    Kind of ticked of that Singer has dealt such a crappy hand to such a wonderful character.

    Also, they should bring back Nightcrawler, it was a shame he was only used in X-2 and then quickly forgotten.
    You don't have to break it to fix it.

  7. #7
    Senior Member AcesX1X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    799

    Default

    well i love colossus but he doesn't really have much to contribute in the comics anyway. it's not like he is a great leader or has a lot to say most of the time.

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vaf2675 View Post
    Colossus is one of those characters that has been seriously underutilized in the X-Men movies.

    Mostly he's just been used as muscle in a few fight scenes and that is it. I don't even remember him having that many lines (if any), and they never once mentioned anything about his being Russian.

    Kind of ticked of that Singer has dealt such a crappy hand to such a wonderful character.

    Also, they should bring back Nightcrawler, it was a shame he was only used in X-2 and then quickly forgotten.
    Agreed. "My" X-Men are always going to be Cyclops, Jean, Storm, Wolvie, Colossus, Kitty and Kurt. Every one of those except Wolverine has been either underused or misused. I've enjoyed most of the movies, mind you, but I really, really would love to see this lineup featured strongly in the next.

  9. #9
    Senior Member Trevel8182's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Earth-8182
    Posts
    740

    Default

    Always wished he had more too do.

  10. #10
    Senior Member Pharozonk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Zerox the Sorcerer's World
    Posts
    1,913

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AcesX1X View Post
    well i love colossus but he doesn't really have much to contribute in the comics anyway. it's not like he is a great leader or has a lot to say most of the time.
    Well he did have a great moment when he sacrificed himself to cure the Legacy Virus.
    Join LEGION WORLD - the web's biggest Legion of Superheroes fan forum

  11. #11
    Currently MagSeven
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    70

    Default

    Cudmore? More like CUDyoupleasetalkMORE. Am I right ladies and gentlemen? I think this guy's said 3 words in 3 films!

  12. #12
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    1

    Default

    Agree to disagree. I'm still bitter about that, and think it was lazy writing to commit suicide to prove his love. There's a bit of a sad male power fantasy there. Real tough guys find a way instead of taking the easy way out. I thought that was poorly done, as was Piotr turning to Magneto. This is why Scott Lobdell and I will never see eye to eye.

    My favorite Colossus moments, in no particular order.

    1. Going toe to toe with Gladiator.
    2. Revenge on Ord/reunited with Kitty. Yeah, something got in my eye when I saw Cassaday's panel with Kitty putting her hand over her heart.
    3. Proteus. He did what no one could or wanted by killing the youngster.
    4. The Brood. With Havok thinking he had accidentally killed Colossus, Piotr emerges from wreckage with his Brood sparring partner in hand.
    5. Savageland 3-some love. I think this is what all little straight fanboys dream of...
    6. Anything "fastball special." Most recently upon resurrection, Wolvie: "I've got two words for you, bub."
    7. Kitty and mistletoe. I really love that relationship.

    OK. I will stop now.

  13. #13
    Senior Member ceroxide's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Unova
    Posts
    140

    Default

    X-Force movie is still a go right?
    If so I hope Colossus joins Cable, Blink, Deadpool, Domino, and Warpath

    while he's not my favorite X man, he's still an awesome character that would benefit from a bigger role

  14. #14
    Senior Member AcesX1X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    799

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shokdiesel View Post
    My favorite Colossus moments, in no particular order.

    1. Going toe to toe with Gladiator.
    2. Revenge on Ord/reunited with Kitty. Yeah, something got in my eye when I saw Cassaday's panel with Kitty putting her hand over her heart.
    3. Proteus. He did what no one could or wanted by killing the youngster.
    4. The Brood. With Havok thinking he had accidentally killed Colossus, Piotr emerges from wreckage with his Brood sparring partner in hand.
    5. Savageland 3-some love. I think this is what all little straight fanboys dream of...
    6. Anything "fastball special." Most recently upon resurrection, Wolvie: "I've got two words for you, bub."
    7. Kitty and mistletoe. I really love that relationship.

    OK. I will stop now.
    these are all great colossus moment. but let's not kid ourselves. he didn't give any riveting speeches or provide many witty one-liner's for any of those moments.

  15. #15
    Cry Havok! havok's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    67

    Default

    Loved Colossus's drunken bar fight with Juggernaut.
    How about Alex?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •