Super Moderator

Default X-POSITION: Duggan Takes "Deadpool" Through "Original Sin"

Co-writer Gerry Duggan joins X-Position to discuss the upcoming "Deadpool" arc that reveals the consequences of "Original Sin." Plus, exclusive art!

Full article here.

1 for 1 in questions asked for X-Positions. I think I'll retire now, undefeated and untied. Thanks for answering Gerry.

I love that getting to issue #50 is a real possibility for this team and they deserve it. With all the relaunching going on, I think that's a great thing.

Not much interest in Deadpool, but it was still a good interview. I'll have to put together a question for Pak, though. I'm still so on the fence about the Storm series and I'd like to see if I can stir some additional incentive to pick it up.
    User formerly known as Gary Cody.

Thanks for your questions, this week, all -- if you've got a "Storm" question for Greg Pak, please make sure to send it on over to Brett White (contact link is in the X-Po). I'm out next week!

Looks like Deadpool has the best Original Sin tie-in, seeing as how his past was seeded in the main series a few arcs ago when Deadpool forbade Preston from exploring his mind and memories. Silk's revelation in ASM happened for no real reason, and Cap's memory-wipe revelation was gonna happen regardless of this event. Stark's hidden brother got revealed too early, so that was a missed opportunity right there.

Quote Originally Posted by cc008 View Post
    1 for 1 in questions asked for X-Positions. I think I'll retire now, undefeated and untied. Thanks for answering Gerry.

I love that getting to issue #50 is a real possibility for this team and they deserve it. With all the relaunching going on, I think that's a great thing.
    I agree. This is my favorite Deadpool run ever, and I love all the seeds they're planting for future issues. I'm hoping we get a really long run from this team.
    Formerly Doctor Malekith.