Page 138 of 138 FirstFirst ... 3888128134135136137138
Results 2,056 to 2,064 of 2064

Yeah, but Sam's a black Nova - they were never under Rich's jurisdiction when he was Nova Prime, so they shouldn't be Scott's either. Anyway, shouldn't he pay a visit to the Alexander household? Sam has a large collection of gold helmets - i.e. the ones Scott does have the right to claim - which Sam recovered from corpses in space.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Yeah, but Sam's a black Nova - they were never under Rich's jurisdiction when he was Nova Prime, so they shouldn't be Scott's either. Anyway, shouldn't he pay a visit to the Alexander household? Sam has a large collection of gold helmets - i.e. the ones Scott does have the right to claim - which Sam recovered from corpses in space.
    Thankfully, nobody else Nova-related knows about them other than Richard.

Incredible Member

While I don't think he should use them, he could use his dad's old Gold one.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by legion_quest View Post
    So....Bye Sam.

I mean, it wont really be, but it may be the end of his run as Nova. That MCU streamlining could be a real thing after all
    I think limbo can help a character develop.

I'm sure Sam will be back, though.

He's not even definitely headed to limbo. He's confirmed to be in issues 22 and 23 and we only have solicits up to 24.

So hold on, the gold helmets now contain nova force generators (like the black helmets)?

Previously the gold helmet was just a helmet and the Nova force was inside the individual.

Well it's seems like it since the return of Richard.

Since the Nova Force is supposed to be stuck in the Cancerverse with Worldmind.

Well at least for the helmet of Rich ? That's still pretty much unsure and make no sense but since ppl at Marvel don't want to address the whole thing we won't get any answers..
    Favorite characters:
    5 DC- Roy Harper, Donna Troy, Helena Bertinelli, Dinah Laurel Lance and Big Barda
    5 Marvel- Jean Grey, Richard Rider, Natasha Romanoff, Clint Barton and Angelica Jones

Pull List:
    X-Men Red, X-Men Blue, Old Man Hawkeye, Marvel Two-in-One, Aquaman, Mister Miracle, Mera Queen of Atlantis, The Terrifics and some more.

Eve Bakian's helmet provides actual powers too, so yeah.
    That's still weird that some helmets outside of the Black ones got that functionality...
    Favorite characters:
    5 DC- Roy Harper, Donna Troy, Helena Bertinelli, Dinah Laurel Lance and Big Barda
    5 Marvel- Jean Grey, Richard Rider, Natasha Romanoff, Clint Barton and Angelica Jones

Pull List:
    X-Men Red, X-Men Blue, Old Man Hawkeye, Marvel Two-in-One, Aquaman, Mister Miracle, Mera Queen of Atlantis, The Terrifics and some more.