Super Moderator

Default Chris Roberson Plans Viewing Party for "iZombie" TV Debut

While "iZombie" co-creator Chris Roberson isn't involved in the CW adaptation of his Vertigo series, the writer said there's plenty for fans of the comic to enjoy.

Full article here.

I enjoyed the series a lot, but I'm not too sure yet. I mean the CW doesn't have that great of a track record, but Flash looks awesome, and Arrow is alright, although he's pretty much Batman. Maybe it'll surprise me, but for the most part I don't whether to take a creator's word to heart or not also. Regardless I'll check out the pilot.

Thank you, Jeffrey Renaud, for spoiling the ending of iZombie for me. I had only one more volume to read...

A warning at the top of the page, that's all.

Quote Originally Posted by Fantomexxx View Post
    Thank you, Jeffrey Renaud, for spoiling the ending of iZombie for me. I had only one more volume to read...

A warning at the top of the page, that's all.
    They literally put a warning by saying 'the trade's been out for over a year', which suggests they're going to spoil the ending of the series. Besides, knowing what happens to her is not the same as enjoying the comic.

That aside, I wasn't convinced by the idea of taking the name and concept and adjusting it drastically for a show - and DC suddenly capitalising on the TV show by reprinting the book and making merchandise that has nothing to do with said show is thoroughly confusing - but if one of the creators has faith in this working, then I guess I can give it a shot.