Super Moderator

Default Johnston Promises More Mystery, Magic as "Umbral" Comes "Out of the Shadows"

As the first arc of the dark fantasy series "Umbral" comes to a close, writer Antony Johnston promises more mysteries, magic and danger.

Full article here.

I have to do a re-read of the first arc. I liked pretty much the whole thing but I have some trouble remembering specific plot points.
    Independents: Saga, The Private Eye, Chew, Deadly Class, Pretty Deadly, Southern Bastards, Umbral

Marvel: She-Hulk, Loki: Agent of Asgard, All-New Ghost Rider, Amazing Spider-Man, All-New X-Factor

Im really glad I decided to check out this book, Ive really enjoyed it so far; its doing a few new things with the fantasy genre and that doesnt happen all that often.
    Hellboy|BlackScience|EastOfWest|Lazarus|Prophet|Saga|Umbral|Velvet|Zero|EW|Harbinger|Rai|Unity|XO Manowar
    Batman|FuturesEnd|GreenLantern+Corps|JL|RedLantern s|Sinestro|SwampThing|WonderWoman
    _ N U Avengers|Cap|Daredevil|Magneto|Thor|X-Force

All-round British person antony's Avatar

Thanks, guys. We never seem to generate much discussion around here, so your speaking up is appreciated
    Antony Johnston
    antonyjohnston.com