Default Create Your Own X-Men Orginal Character

Hi I wanted to start a thread where people could post their descriptions and even fanart and biographies of their original characters who are linked to the X-Men. These can include OCs that are part of the X-Men team, spin-off teams (such as New Mutants, X-Factor, X-Force, Excalibur etc), villains, supporting characters and even background characters. To make things interesting you could even use the Official Marvel Power Grid (which measures Intelligence, Strength, Durability, Energy Projection, Speed and Fighting Skills). I'm sure that plenty of people have their own OCs and soon I'll even post one of my own that I have in mind.
    Life Finds A Way
    God Loves Man Kills
    What Is Thy Bidding My Master
    Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken
    Till All Are One

I'll get the ball rolling and post this little minor OC that I have in mind.

Real Name- Abigail ‘Abi’ Marsh
    Known Alias- Stilts
    Identity- Publicly Known
    Occupation- Student
    Citizenship- United State Of America with no criminal record
    Place Of Birth- Kansas City, Missouri
    Marital Status- Single
    Known Relatives- Unnamed Mother, Unnamed Father
    Group Affiliation- Jean Grey School For Higher Learning
    Education- High School Level Courses.

History
    Amelia ‘Abi’ Marsh led a fairly normal life until she noticed that her legs the majority of height. The usually quite petit girl took it in her stride but over time she noticed that her legs were getting longer and longer until she became excessively tall with the vast majority of her height being contributed to her legs. Later on her parents discovered that she was a mutant and they were approached by staff of the Jean Grey School For Higher Learning. Her parents decided that the school was the best place for her and emotionally sent her off.

Upon arriving at the school Abi no longer felt like an outcast as she saw many students around her that also had appearances which would stand them out from the rest of humanity. She adjusted well to the school and has even been able to excel in certain classes although she is still frightened of Danger Room sessions as she feels that her mutant abilities are not suitable for combat situations.

Despite this Abi has still taken the codename Stilts which was chosen to her by Headmaster Wolverine. Unlike other students at the school Abi does not aspire to be a part of the X-Men team but rather have a normal life and a well-paid career. This does not mean that she’s a push over as she has demonstrated bravery in times of distress and has even used her powers to help her fellow students when they need her the most. Although she thinks that her time at the school and with the X-Men is limited she doesn’t know that it is just beginning.

Physical Description
    Height 7’6 (and growing)
    Weight 165 lbs (and increasing)
    Eyes Blue
    Hair Blond

Powers & Abilities

Strength level
    Abi possesses the normal strength of a 5’6 woman of her age who regularly engages in exercise.

Superhuman powers
    Abi’s mutant ability means that her legs are much longer than that of her body. She current stands at seven and a half feet tall and her legs make just over five feet of her overall height. Her height gives her some advantages but it also gives her certain disadvantages such as clothing which is something that many tall people face in their lives. Her body has adapted for her frame and she feels no medical complications due to her leg length. Her legs are also still growing meaning that Abi’s height will increase over time and as far as medical studies have determined it is impossible to determine whether her legs will stop lengthening.

Special Skills
    Abi possesses above average intelligence and has shown great skill in the field of Mathematics. She is also a talented flute player.

Power Grid
    Intelligence- 3
    Strength- 2
    Speed- 3
    Durability- 2
    Energy Projection- 1
    Fighting Skills- 2
    Life Finds A Way
    God Loves Man Kills
    What Is Thy Bidding My Master
    Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken
    Till All Are One