View Poll Results: Who is your favourite 616 Marvel LGBT character?

Voters
554. You may not vote on this poll
  • ANOLE [Victor Borkowski]

16 2.89%
  • BLING! [Roxanne ‘Roxy’ Washington]

10 1.81%
  • CULLEN BLOODSTONE

16 2.89%
  • DAKEN AKIHIRO

31 5.60%
  • HULKLING [Theodore ‘Teddy’ Altman]

27 4.87%
  • KARMA [Xi’an Coy Mahn]

29 5.23%
  • KAROLINA DEAN

30 5.42%
  • LOKI LAUFEYSON, God of Mischief

50 9.03%
  • MOONDRAGON [Heather Douglas]

31 5.60%
  • MYSTIQUE [Raven Darkholme]

79 14.26%
  • NORTHSTAR [Jean-Paul Beaubier]

41 7.40%
  • PRODIGY [David Alleyne]

16 2.89%
  • RICTOR [Julio Esteban Ricter]

26 4.69%
  • SHATTERSTAR [Gaveedra-7]

36 6.50%
  • WICCAN [William ‘Billy’ Kaplan], the Demiurge

116 20.94%
Page 682 of 682 FirstFirst ... 182582632672678679680681682
Results 10,216 to 10,226 of 10226

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    LMAO SAME!

I come back to this thread and it's like 2 pages more than when I left it! Even if we don't all agree on Daken im glad to see this thread so active again.
    "It's not about adding diversity for the sake of diversity, it's about subtracting homogeneity for the sake of realism."
    -Mary Robinette Kowal

I still think it'd be cute if Bobby had a flirtatious thing with a waiter named Zeke or Zander or something. A callback to the '60s series and his thing with Zelda.

Karolina's new look is kinda odd... but I'm glad they all seem aged up & won't be teenagers forever.

Quote Originally Posted by nandes View Post
    Karolina's new look is kinda odd... but I'm glad they all seem aged up & won't be teenagers forever.
    I think that might be just Anka's style a bit(them looking much older)... I mean, they're probably gonna still be drawn as teenagers by other artists. And I kinda love Karolina's design.

I think that might be just Anka's style a bit(them looking much older)... I mean, they're probably gonna still be drawn as teenagers by other artists. And I kinda love Karolina's design.
    The choker is a bit much for me, but I can't wait to see how it all looks in conjunction with her powers!

This Week's Comics: Wonder Woman #23, Rat Queens #3, Star Trek: Boldly Go #8, No Mercy v. 3

Secretly in the Shadows Starleafgirl's Avatar

Guys/Gals/etc. everyone, I don't have the patience to read back a whole bunch of pages in this thread, but just wanted to mention this tweet from Christina Strain, writer of Generation X:
    https://twitter.com/christinastrain/...28456663482368

Quote Originally Posted by Christina Strain
    @DanielKetchum used to joke that his alter ego was named Stan Letchum. I decided it should be Nathaniel Carver. Then I wrote him into Gen X
    Nathaniel Carver a.k.a. Hindsight being, of course, Strain's new character in "Generation X."

I remember there was some debate over whether he was gay, straight, bi, etc...

It's just a tweet on the internet at this point, but I think it'd seem to confirm that Hindsight is both Asian and gay, just like Daniel Ketchum.
    Prεtty Pεnny
    I have no speech. No name. I live in the action of death. The blood-cry, the penetrating wound. I am destruction.... http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7.../penance-1.jpg
    <----------------------------------->

Keep the snark to a minimum. ~ The CBR Community Behavior Rules

"What? I can't promise that!" ~ Starleafgirl

Original Join Date: 10-31-2007

Quote Originally Posted by Starleafgirl View Post
    Guys/Gals/etc. everyone, I don't have the patience to read back a whole bunch of pages in this thread, but just wanted to mention this tweet from Christina Strain, writer of Generation X:

Nathaniel Carver a.k.a. Hindsight being, of course, Strain's new character in "Generation X."

It's just a tweet on the internet at this point, but I think it'd seem to confirm that Hindsight is both Asian and gay, just like Daniel Ketchum.
    That's awesome if true! I'm loving Generation X so far, hopefully it lasts a while
    "It's not about adding diversity for the sake of diversity, it's about subtracting homogeneity for the sake of realism."
    -Mary Robinette Kowal

Mighty Member

I never really got into Runaways, but I always loved Karolina's general look. My only problem is that choker...

But I'm digging how muscular and fit she looks!

Quote Originally Posted by Starleafgirl View Post

Oh that's nice! I guess it would be kinda err if Nath was straight after that. Sad that he's gone though. I'm not sure if that's really a bad thing for the books but not having a gay X-Editor anymore doesn't sound like good news for representation...

Secretly in the Shadows Starleafgirl's Avatar

Oh that's nice! I guess it would be kinda err if Nath was straight after that. Sad that he's gone though. I'm not sure if that's really a bad thing for the books but not having a gay X-Editor anymore doesn't sound like good news for representation...
    Yeah, I'd call "editorial interference" if he turned out to be straight after that. XD

Too bad about Daniel Ketchum.
    Prεtty Pεnny
    I have no speech. No name. I live in the action of death. The blood-cry, the penetrating wound. I am destruction.... http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7.../penance-1.jpg
    <----------------------------------->

Keep the snark to a minimum. ~ The CBR Community Behavior Rules

"What? I can't promise that!" ~ Starleafgirl

Original Join Date: 10-31-2007