View Poll Results: Who is your favourite 616 Marvel LGBT character?

Voters
648. You may not vote on this poll
  • ANOLE [Victor Borkowski]

18 2.78%
  • BLING! [Roxanne ‘Roxy’ Washington]

12 1.85%
  • CULLEN BLOODSTONE

19 2.93%
  • DAKEN AKIHIRO

37 5.71%
  • HULKLING [Theodore ‘Teddy’ Altman]

33 5.09%
  • KARMA [Xi’an Coy Mahn]

33 5.09%
  • KAROLINA DEAN

37 5.71%
  • LOKI LAUFEYSON, God of Mischief

55 8.49%
  • MOONDRAGON [Heather Douglas]

35 5.40%
  • MYSTIQUE [Raven Darkholme]

98 15.12%
  • NORTHSTAR [Jean-Paul Beaubier]

52 8.02%
  • PRODIGY [David Alleyne]

19 2.93%
  • RICTOR [Julio Esteban Ricter]

33 5.09%
  • SHATTERSTAR [Gaveedra-7]

40 6.17%
  • WICCAN [William ‘Billy’ Kaplan], the Demiurge

127 19.60%
Page 793 of 841 FirstFirst ... 293693743783789790791792793794795796797803 ... LastLast
Results 11,881 to 11,895 of 12603

Quote Originally Posted by Dermie View Post
    Yep, and it is noteworthy that Phyla was in her Quasar costume rather than her Martyr outfit. Given that Avril Kincaid was allegedly killed off at the end of SECRET EMPIRE (according the to CAPTAIN MARVEL tie-in issue) maybe Phyla will be reclaiming the quantum bands?
    That's kinda what I'm figuring. It seems really weird they'd introduce a new character and then kill her off a short time after she was introduced. I think someone got the idea to resurrect Phyla and that threw a wrench into whatever Marvel was planning with Avril.

Quote Originally Posted by legion_quest View Post
    Is it weird that if they brought back Young Avengers, I wouldnt want any of the previous cast back, aside from maybe Cassie?

Billy and Teddy have been Avengers in their own right

For a chunk of the original team, going back to being Young Avengers would be a step backwards. Many of them need to appearing more, but not in a new YA book....
    Cassie and Jonas were members of the Avengers long before Hulkling or Wiccan

Fantastic Member

Which shows even more how much Tommy has been screwed over. At least Patriot has that one appearance had a role in Nomad's book.
    Last edited by Magmaster12; 02-11-2018 at 01:15 PM.

Is it weird that if they brought back Young Avengers, I wouldnt want any of the previous cast back, aside from maybe Cassie?
    Yes and you should feel like a monster for it.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tiamatty View Post
    I mean, I figured Lightning just felt bad that he wasn't fast enough to stop someone from dying in the first place.
    Yes, of course that is the biggest part of it--but he just seemed to be taking it harder than I would have expected, that's all.

Jen was always going to be back to her normal status quo. The point of the series was about trauma and recovery.
    Yeah, there was no doubt that Jen was going to recover and get back to herself eventually. But there was no guarantee that it would be done by the end of this series. And now its done, with an issue left to spare--so we get to see Tamaki get a chance to write a bit of 'normal' She-Hulk as well, which is nice.

I really enjoyed Tamaki's run, though, and that first arc, in particular, is something that's going to stick with me for a while. (Helped by the amazing Leon/Milla art. They blew it out of the water. And their depiction of Jen's Hulk form was the most terrifying a Hulk has ever looked.)
    I enjoyed this run too, overall--more than I originally expected to, since I was not enamoured with the premise when it was announced. It sounded fine for a story arc, but not necessarily the foundation for an ongoing series. I do think the series suffered some flaws along the way, but overall I did/do enjoy it.

Astonishing Member legion_quest's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Beetle View Post
    Cassie and Jonas were members of the Avengers long before Hulkling or Wiccan
    Yeah, but she got de-aged/de-matured again - she's back at high school age while everyone else is 18+ at least now. She's got the 'Young' part going for her being part of a new YA.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    Yes and you should feel like a monster for it.
    Awww, sometimes the heart wants what the head says no to. You know I'm right, deep down, it'd be a step backwards for the popular characters at this point.
    I will raise my throne above the Stars of God

Mysterious Telepath Spinster Sinister's Avatar

Miguel/Lightning is the only character from No Surrender that I *demand* be on an Avengers roster after this event is over.

Quote Originally Posted by Spinster Sinister View Post
    Miguel/Lightning is the only character from No Surrender that I *demand* be on an Avengers roster after this event is over.
    That's my hope, that he joins the main Avengers team when the event ends, and gets plenty of focus.

Yup. I don't think anybody else that wants the YA back doesn't want Billy, Teddy or Tommy back. They're integral to the Young Avengers, and I probably wouldn't even pick up the book if they weren't in it.

Quote Originally Posted by Spinster Sinister View Post
    Certainly not the ONLY one for me (Hercules, Wasp and Scarlet Witch have to remain), but yeah if he's not an Avenger post-No Surrender I'll be pissed. Ideally we get an Avengers book on the West Coast, which he'd be perfect for.

Yeah, but she got de-aged/de-matured again - she's back at high school age while everyone else is 18+ at least now. She's got the 'Young' part going for her being part of a new YA.
    I don't think age is a problem at all. If they ever called themselves TEEN Avengers, maybe. But ''young'' is a more general term that can encompass a certain part of adulthood as well. I mean, we have a genre that's literally called young adult for a reason.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by King_Thor13 View Post
    Yup. I don't think anybody else that wants the YA back doesn't want Billy, Teddy or Tommy back. They're integral to the Young Avengers, and I probably wouldn't even pick up the book if they weren't in it.

Tommy's the fast one right! He's would be tolerable. Bill and Ted are just the BIGGEST UGGGGH maybe I'll be proven wrong, I thought they were pretty cool when they debut but a writer other than Kieran Gillian might make them enjoyable. His whoooole arc was more "style" or a close facsimile than anything. Definitely don't think they're intergal to YA tho

Quote Originally Posted by BroHomo View Post
    Tommy's the fast one right! He's would be tolerable. Bill and Ted are just the BIGGEST UGGGGH maybe I'll be proven wrong, I thought they were pretty cool when they debut but a writer other than Kieran Gillian might make them enjoyable. His whoooole arc was more "style" or a close facsimile than anything. Definitely don't think they're intergal to YA tho
    Yeah Tommy AKA Speed. The son of Scarlet Witch & Quicksilvers nephew. He's pretty fun.

Really? I love Wiccan and Hulkling. They were brilliant in both runs of YA in my opinion, though I did prefer the former.
    Last edited by King_Thor13; 02-12-2018 at 01:24 AM.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by King_Thor13 View Post
    Yeah Tommy AKA Speed. The son of Scarlet Witch and nephew of Quicksilver. He's pretty fun.

Really? I love Wiccan and Hulkling. They were great in both runs of YA in my opinion, though I did prefer the former.
    Ugggh their connection to Wanda and Pietro is eyerolling convoluted

Quote Originally Posted by BroHomo View Post
    Tommy's the fast one right! He's would be tolerable. Bill and Ted are just the BIGGEST UGGGGH

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    Ha! Message heard..that be meme alone is awesome enough that I take back my previous UGGGH