Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast
    Super Moderator

Default SPIDER-MANDATE: "Learning to Crawl" With Nick Lowe

Editor Nick Lowe joins SPIDER-MANDATE to discuss the importance of "Amazing Spider-Man: Learning to Crawl," tease "Spider-Verse" and share exclusive art.

Full article here.

Can't wait for SM 2099. I'm wondering if I should brush up on the original 2099 series before going into this new series.

Disappointed about the Black Cat answers.

That art from SM 2099 is looking good though!

2099 will definitely be added to my pull! The art is looking on point, and PAD is sure to kill it. Can't wait.

Quote Originally Posted by Dusk View Post
    Can't wait for SM 2099. I'm wondering if I should brush up on the original 2099 series before going into this new series.
    I get the feeling that you don't really need to to follow Peter's run but if you want to you can.

Dan's plans for her are very different from anything we've done in the past.

Interesting little comment about MJ from Nick there. Even though she won't be in it much at least that's something to potentially look forward to seeing.

I love the new Black Cat costume.
    And the Spider-Man 2099 art looks quite good.

As always, everyone, thanks for reading. I would absolutely encourage you to send in your questions for Nick on the official Spider-Mandate forum here: http://community.comicbookresources....Questions-Here!

The CBR Community and readers are the driving force behind this column, so definitely send in those questions.

Quote Originally Posted by whiteshark View Post
    I love the new Black Cat costume.
    And the Spider-Man 2099 art looks quite good.
    Agreed on both counts.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Sunu View Post
    As always, everyone, thanks for reading. I would absolutely encourage you to send in your questions for Nick on the official Spider-Mandate forum here: http://community.comicbookresources....Questions-Here!

The CBR Community and readers are the driving force behind this column, so definitely send in those questions.
    Will do Steve.

Two things.

1) That new Black Cat costume is hideous.

2) Will Sliney is showing a bit of improvement since Fearless Defenders #1, especially with those colors.

Quote Originally Posted by John Ossie View Post
    Dan's plans for her are very different from anything we've done in the past.

Interesting little comment about MJ from Nick there. Even though she won't be in it much at least that's something to potentially look forward to seeing.
    I really liked that answer about MJ. I want to avoid the inevitable Peter and MJ romance as long as possible. I respect the history but also want new ground broken. A tricky thing to do I know.

Quote Originally Posted by Mahes View Post
    I really liked that answer about MJ. I want to avoid the inevitable Peter and MJ romance as long as possible. I respect the history but also want new ground broken. A tricky thing to do I know.
    Yeah it just makes me wonder now what plans Dan has for her, I'm not even asking in relation to Peter just MJ in general. I'll have to wait and see I guess.

Regarding MJ situation - I guess it means she's leaving Spider's cast (at least temporarily). And if it's true, I'd be better to let her go. Just like back in 2008. She's just TOO much of a character to kill/send her off as a supporting act. And that firefighter... That nameless kind-of-boyfriend. I will NEVER believe it would last as long as her relationship with Pete. Nah-ah.

Quote Originally Posted by Mahes View Post
    OMD was 7 years ago. How long is "as long as possible?"