Page 70 of 74 FirstFirst ... 2060666768697071727374 LastLast
Results 1,036 to 1,050 of 1097
    Astonishing Member

Both Novas also appeared in CHAMPIONS #8.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Both Novas also appeared in CHAMPIONS #8.
    Technically, it was spoilers:
    a hologram of Rich Rider/Nova {among the other MU Heroes created by Viv Vision for which Teen Cyclops insist upon training for}
    end of spoilers that appeared within said Issue........Still, any appearance{s} of any NWs is acceptable.

Astonishing Member

I notice that no New Warriors have appeared in Secret Empire yet. Not even Nova, for some strange reason.

Astonishing Member

I miss Vance + Angela. Old school.

Quote Originally Posted by oasis1313 View Post
    I miss Vance + Angela. Old school.
    keep on missing them. they aren't welcome in the new America. they might have moved out West to that mutant homeland, though.
    Quote Originally Posted by somacula View Post
    Because its fun, not as fun as the liberal meltdown but close
    11/10/2016

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    keep on missing them. they aren't welcome in the new America. they might have moved out West to that mutant homeland, though.
    .......Just as long as neither Vance nor Angel(ica) both don't succumb to the M-Pox (caused by the Terrigen Mist that was destroyed within IVX #6); this NW Reader/Fans doesn't care where either of them will end up.

Mighty Member

In case you readers have decided to read the BEN REILLY: THE SCARLET SPIDER Ongoing Series; here're the Exclusive Preview Pages for Issue #2.

Oh....and hopefully the readers also had a chance to look in on Jubilee(FKA Wondra), via this Week's release of GENERATION X [VOL II] #1.

Mighty Member

Time to look forward to the latest appearances/cameos of any {former} members of the NWs.....starting with the following Preview Pages for......

NOVA #7(The Series' Finale)

........Also, this poster hopes that the NWs readers had a chance to check-out GWENPOOL #16; for not only for certain "merchandises" seen within her room (within her 'real'/home universe), but also for what shirts Ms. Poole was wearing......

Astonishing Member

Yeah, she - unsurprisingly - wore a nice Power Pack number. Gurihiru, Gwen's art team, previously worked on Power Pack.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    I notice that no New Warriors have appeared in Secret Empire yet. Not even Nova, for some strange reason.
    So far, there hasn't been any of the recent NWs seen {and yes, I'm certain that some of us thinks it's a crime for Elvin/Rage to be taken out prior to SECRET EMPIRE}....although Former NWs Cloak & Dagger were recently spotted within SECRET EMPIRE #2.

........And I've just noticed that despite the different circumstances that's occurring within SE; it's feeling like Deja Vu for those that read the classic FORCES OF DARKNESS, FORCES OF LIGHT within NEW WARRIORS #33-#35 and ANNUAL #3 IMHO, especially after seeing the Previews for UNCANNY AVENGERS #24 {where Johnny Storm/Human Torch was one of the participents to appeared the classic NW Storyarc}.....

.....Just a thought, I know.....but, maybe some of the {former} NWs may appear within SE when the readers least expected it.

Mighty Member

Exclamation

Previously, yours truly has posted the Following........

Quote Originally Posted by PaxHouse View Post
    So far, there hasn't been any of the recent NWs seen {and yes, I'm certain that some of us thinks it's a crime for Elvin/Rage to be taken out prior to SECRET EMPIRE}....although Former NWs Cloak & Dagger were recently spotted within SECRET EMPIRE #2.

........but, maybe some of the {former} NWs may appear within SE when the readers least expected it.
    .....Aaaaannnndddd man, do I really, really hate of being correct....!!

......Anyway, this occurred within DEADPOOL #32, where DP is currently working under HydraCap.......And his latest missions includes spoilers:
    him fighting and {easily} defeating Speedball the Masked Marvel
    end of spoilers....!!!

Mighty Member

Previous, this Quote is as follows, based upon what previously occurred within SAM WILSON: CA #21.......

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    after today's issue of Sam Wilson, I don't like Dwayne's odds. he should have gotten, at least, a name drop in this story arc. and now it seems like he's not involved at all (in the future, either). I thought that they might have brought him back for a good reason. he'll probably just end up a foil for Squirrel Girl, now (a fate worse than dying as a reality show wannabe). ;(
    .......Anyway, if you've been following a certain sub-plot about a teenager following the actions of Rage (and later FalconCap); it's been revealed about the teen's actions not only within SECRET EMPIRE #1; but also within SE: BRAVE NEW WORLD #2 where he's revealed to be spoilers:
    the New Patriot {and definitely not Dwayne Taylor AKA Night Thrasher
    end of spoilers.

....Also, one of the stories done by NWs' Writer Fabian Nicieza was a tale about Bob, Agent of HYDRA (which is this Poster's fault for not remember about Nicieza's previous work on DEADPOOL)

.....Still, this won't deter this poster from keeping track of any NWs appearances soon (besides both Former NW {and current GenX-ers} Jubilee & Chamber, seen within GENERATION X #3)....

Spectacular Member

Powerpax was awesome.

But that's probably because I was so intruged with X-Force's Powerpax

If firestar was around for secret invasion she'd make short work of the darkforce bubble. She's already beaten probably the most powerful dark force user in the marvel universe so she'd make short work of black outs bubble.

And I don't think cloak was ever a new warrior. He declined to join a number of times. Dagger was though.
    Last edited by kevlon; 06-21-2017 at 12:00 PM.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by shooshoomanjoe View Post
    Powerpax was awesome.

But that's probably because I was so intruged with X-Force's Powerpax

Woah - Alex is still a teenager himself, and he already had a legacy hero? Looks like it wasn't too long after Alex (who switched to Powerhouse before New Warriors v1 ended) was using the identity either.