Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Super Moderator

Default Axel-In-Charge - May 30, 2014

Axel Alonso shares his take on the new live-action Daredevil, introducing "Miracleman" to a new audience, Jim Starlin's return to Thanos and more.

Full article here.

Wow, I got my question answered but it wasn't exactly what I meant. More questions raised by that though.

Schiti knocking out with those panels from NA though.

Quote Originally Posted by Mahes View Post
    Wow, I got my question answered but it wasn't exactly what I meant. More questions raised by that though.

Schiti knocking out with those panels from NA though.
    The UU is gonna be over soon and Miles is jumping ship?

Good article. I'm already convinced that the cover to All New X-men #32 isn't a hoax. Bendis already had a big crossover between X-men and Guardians of the Galaxy, two properties that he writes. I don't see why he wouldn't crossover the other big title he's working on in Ultimate Spider-Man. Marvel has already discovered that crossovers seem to be the only way to keep Ultimate going at this point. Makes me also believe that Joe Quesada was right years ago when he said that if Ultimate crossed over with 616, they'll have run out of ideas. But since I can't bring myself to get excited about Amazing Spider-Man, I find myself more intrigued by Miles Morales and the potential he could have in 616.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Quote Originally Posted by Viteh View Post
    The UU is gonna be over soon and Miles is jumping ship?
    They're teasing that idea again like they did with Cataclysm. My question was more like if the Ultimate Universe would have to deal with Mapmakers and the like.

I hope that it's AoA Blink the X Offices have been talking about and not 616.

BANNED

Bless you Albert Ching for asking about ALL NEW INVADERS, and that amazing ending in this week's fifth issue. It's been an consistently entertaining book, with great art, that gets overlooked or under appreciated by many of the comic sites. And with both of James Robinson's books this week, everything has pulled together, and we can start to see the threads of the tapestry he is weaving. Folks need to get on board NOW!

BANNED

They're teasing that idea again like they did with Cataclysm. My question was more like if the Ultimate Universe would have to deal with Mapmakers and the like.
    Congrats, Mahes on getting a question answered! And yes, it does sound like Alonso is teasing us with an ending of the Ultimate Universe, yet again. If so, I wonder who else they would plan to bring over?

Quote Originally Posted by Rheged View Post
    Congrats, Mahes on getting a question answered! And yes, it does sound like Alonso is teasing us with an ending of the Ultimate Universe, yet again. If so, I wonder who else they would plan to bring over?
    Thanks! Pleasant surprise. I think I'll give up on asking again. Lol.

They've done so much to the UU that I don't know would be seen as "marketable" enough to migrate over. Miles is the obvious choice of course.

BANNED

I agree with Alonso on Marvel's choice going with 'street level' characters, but I can think of hundreds of characters other than Jessica Jones I'd rather see on the screen. Also, I still don't care for them being called The Defenders. As someone else suggested, Marvel Knights is a much better name.

Also happy to hear Marvel and Starlin are reconciled. We need more Starlin. LOVED the Thanos Annual.

BANNED

Thanks! Pleasant surprise. I think I'll give up on asking again. Lol.

They've done so much to the UU that I don't know would be seen as "marketable" enough to migrate over. Miles is the obvious choice of course.
    LOL! Don't want to risk your perfect record?

True. They've certainly killed of alot of characters. And if they do bring over anyone, I don't want them to replace the 616 characters.

Before cataclysm I would have said Reed Richard, having an evil Reed running around in the 616 competing for the "biggest bad" of the marvel universe would have been great.

That being said I do not think a merge will ever happen, when the UU gets cancelled so will all the characters in it.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Rok View Post
    Before cataclysm I would have said Reed Richard, having an evil Reed running around in the 616 competing for the "biggest bad" of the marvel universe would have been great.

That being said I do not think a merge will ever happen, when the UU gets cancelled so will all the characters in it.
    Hmmm. Did Evil Reed die in Cataclysm?

Could be, but I don't think Miles Morales will get cancelled with them.

Congrats on getting your question answered Mahes. And Blink fans should be interested in the answer Axel gave regarding Blink.

Hmmm. Did Evil Reed die in Cataclysm?

Could be, but I don't think Miles Morales will get cancelled with them.
    No he is just not as evil as he was before, he did a very unconvincing 180, just because he met 616-Richard's daughter (I can't remember her name). Miles and Reed travelled to 616 to get info on Galactus, then they met the daughter.