Page 253 of 317 FirstFirst ... 153203243249250251252253254255256257263303 ... LastLast
Results 3,781 to 3,795 of 4743
    Mighty Member
    Along one of the Birkeland Currents that traverse the Milky Way. I forget the exact cross streets.

Quote Originally Posted by Godlike13 View Post
    LoL, at this point the only seat further back for Dick to take in the Titans is the trunk.
    Rear fender.
    Parental care is way exhausting. Gained insight into what my parents went through when I was a baby. Not fun, but what ya gonna do? (Read comics, obviously.)

There's rumors that Titans and Teen Titans will merge and go twice monthly in 2018.

https://www.bleedingcool.com/2017/07...ns-merge-2018/

It's likely to synergize with the show. I'm not sure whether this is positive or negative news. Probably a lateral shift, replaying one eras beats to another's.
    It's the Dynamic Duo! Batman and Robin!... and Red Robin and Red Hood and Nightwing and Batwoman and Batgirl and Orphan and Spoiler and Bluebird and Lark and Gotham Girl and Talon and Batwing and Huntress and Azreal and Flamebird and Batcow?

Since when could just anybody do what we trained to do? It makes it all dumb instead of special. Like it doesn't matter anymore.
    -Dick Grayson (Batman Inc.)

Quote Originally Posted by NightwingIvI View Post
    There's rumors that Titans and Teen Titans will merge and go twice monthly in 2018.

It's likely to synergize with the show. I'm not sure whether this is positive or negative news. Probably a lateral shift, replaying one eras beats to another's.
    Interesting news if true. Wonder if they will function as one team now

BANNED

Sounds like more bollocks from Bleeding Cool.

I can see some sense in condensing the team's, though I wonder if we'll literally see both teams together in one big group or if we'll see a lot of characters leave to facilitate a cast evocative of the TV show (with Nightwing, Starfire, Raven, and Beast Boy along with a few others).

BANNED

Oh God,I hope Abnett doesn't write it.

I think its probably a safe bet that we'll be seeing some changes when the TV show comes around.

Quote Originally Posted by darkseidpwns View Post
    I hope Booth doesn't draw it.
    It's the Dynamic Duo! Batman and Robin!... and Red Robin and Red Hood and Nightwing and Batwoman and Batgirl and Orphan and Spoiler and Bluebird and Lark and Gotham Girl and Talon and Batwing and Huntress and Azreal and Flamebird and Batcow?

Since when could just anybody do what we trained to do? It makes it all dumb instead of special. Like it doesn't matter anymore.

It's interesting to think who might write it since we have two different Titans writers, though they could use this as an opportunity for some new blood.

I hope Booth doesn't draw it.
    That would be a nightmare.

Aftershock: Alters
    DC: Action/Batman/Batman Beyond/Blue Beetle/DoomPatrol/Flash/Gotham City Garage/GLS/JLA/Kamandi Challenge/Mister Miracle/New Super-Man/NW: The New Order/RHATO/Shade:TCG/Supergirl/Superman/Super Sons/Teen Titans/Trinity
    Dynamite: The Shadow
    Image: Scales and Scoundrels
    Lion Forge: Ab Irato/Accell/Cloudia and Rex/Incidentals/Jazz Maynard/Noble/Superb
    Valiant: Bloodshot/Eternity/Harbringer Renegade/Ninja-K/Quantum and Woody/Secret Weapons/War Mother/X-O Manowar

Quote Originally Posted by JasonTodd428 View Post
    That would be a nightmare.
    Let's hope that'd never happen...

I have to say, I'm currently enjoying Titans more so than Teen Titans mostly due to the characters. I would much rather read a teen titans boom with Tim, Conner and cassie in it than Damien.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by OBrianTallent View Post
    I have to say, I'm currently enjoying Titans more so than Teen Titans mostly due to the characters. I would much rather read a teen titans boom with Tim, Conner and cassie in it than Damien.
    You are more than welcome to read the New 52 trash then.

You are more than welcome to read the New 52 trash then.
    Why do you hold that run against the characters so much? I know you're familiar with how they acted Pre-Flashpoint, so you know that those versions of Tim, Kon, Cassie and Bart were those characters in name only. Hell, Bar-Torr literally was Bart in name only in-universe. We also both know that Lobdell's writing was just generally atrocious throughout the Nu52.
    World's Biggest Cassandra Cain Fan

"Don't we at the very least deserve the right to exist?" - Doctor 13: Architecture and Morality

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Assam View Post
    Why do you hold that run against the characters so much? I know you're familiar with how they acted Pre-Flashpoint, so you know that those versions of Tim, Kon, Cassie and Bart were those characters in name only. Hell, Bar-Torr literally was Bart in name only in-universe. We also both know that Lobdell's writing was just generally atrocious throughout the Nu52.
    Against the characters? Lol no. But we did have about 13 years of TT stories with that roster. 5 of which were atrocious and about 4 where they went downhill. 4 good years and something like that. Point is that roster and TT brand combined is one toxic concoction now.