Page 355 of 559 FirstFirst ... 255305345351352353354355356357358359365405455 ... LastLast
Results 5,311 to 5,325 of 8385

Not a HC, but if anyone in the Baltimore area needs a copy of All New X-Factor, the Pikesville B&N has 60 copies. I don't know why or how, but they do.

How ofter Marvel reprints omnis and HC's? Would like to get Punisher by Ennis Omnibus and vol.4 OHC but I won't pay that amount of many, no way. Not like I have that amount . Is there any logic behind their decisions or it's just random choices. I'm thinking about Alias - never heard about series, found out about reprint some time ago and might even buy it.

Quote Originally Posted by lvizzz View Post
    How ofter Marvel reprints omnis and HC's? Would like to get Punisher by Ennis Omnibus and vol.4 OHC but I won't pay that amount of many, no way. Not like I have that amount . Is there any logic behind their decisions or it's just random choices. I'm thinking about Alias - never heard about series, found out about reprint some time ago and might even buy it.

Alias is probably being reprinted because there is a Netflix TV series in the works.

For the rest, it's totally random and didn't happen very often

Quote Originally Posted by DrGregatron View Post
    Dude! I thought we had lost you! Welcome back, Merrick!

What have you missed? Did you notice all the price hikes yet? Or the $100 omnibuses with 600-page pagecounts?

I was pretty much demoralized when the forum had reset. I still can't for the life of me figure out why the site owners felt that was necessary.
    I see that I really haven't missed all that much. The last two omnibus I bought were Stern Spiderman and Uncanny X-force. I might pick up Vol. 2 of Uncanny X-men.

Punisher Omnibus is likely to get reprinted once Marvel Studios does something with the character.

Howard the Duck Omni reprint is one of the biggest surprises ever.
    "I'm not always hooked on a feeling but when i am, i'm high on believing!" My Blog!

ohcs.jpgSAM_0047.jpg
    Got all this for 60$ at cincy comic con

I saw the Uncanny Avengers Omnibus on Amazon. Wasn't aware that series was ending (at least it looks that way). Should make a great sequel to Uncanny X-Force.

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpio View Post
    Punisher Omnibus is likely to get reprinted once Marvel Studios does something with the character.

Howard the Duck Omni reprint is one of the biggest surprises ever.
    Fingers crossed then, OHC's are one of my favourite stories of all time, even I don't really like artwork. That what happens when you get older, you don't care about this stuff that much.

I'm reading Remender's Omnibus now and have to say I really like it. Not groundbraking stuff, cheesy as hell - Franken-Castle, really?! - but Moore's artwork is brilliant and it's completely different approach from what I've seen so far.

They'll reprint Howard the Duck because that hidden scene from 'Guardians...'.

Why Uncanny X-Force is going OOP that fast? I'll never understand those decisions, it' not like they do numbered and limited editions.
    Last edited by lvizzz; 09-08-2014 at 08:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Marth555 View Post
    ohcs.jpgSAM_0047.jpg
    Got all this for 60$ at cincy comic con
    I love the cover of Avengers: The Origin.

Quote Originally Posted by Merrick97 View Post
    I was pretty much demoralized when the forum had reset. I still can't for the life of me figure out why the site owners felt that was necessary.
    I see that I really haven't missed all that much. The last two omnibus I bought were Stern Spiderman and Uncanny X-force. I might pick up Vol. 2 of Uncanny X-men.
    Don't forget Infinity Gauntlet!

Quote Originally Posted by Canucked View Post
    I just read Untold this year and I loved it. I read it using the guide in the back along with the first SA spidey omnibus. I would say it's a good bet.
    Is it still worth it even without having read the first and second ASM Omnibus?

Quote Originally Posted by lvizzz View Post
    Somewhat related: Is the Barracuda Miniseries collected in any Punisher MAX OHC?

Quote Originally Posted by asian_psycho View Post
    Is it still worth it even without having read the first and second ASM Omnibus?

Somewhat related: Is the Barracuda Miniseries collected in any Punisher MAX OHC?
    Yes on Spider-Man and No on Barracuda

So out of all the recent omnibus hardcovers (since Stern Spiderman) which are recommended? I just want some good reading!

Quote Originally Posted by Merrick97 View Post
    So out of all the recent omnibus hardcovers (since Stern Spiderman) which are recommended? I just want some good reading!
    These omniboo/big OHC's came out since Stern Spidey:
    X-Men: Age of Apocalypse Companion
    Infinity Companion
    Uncanny X-Men, Vol. 2
    Annihilation
    Inhumanity
    Wolverine and the X-Men by Jason Aaron
    Punisher Max by Jason Aaron
    Infinity Gauntlet

Content wise I'd recommend Annihilation(almost oop so hurry up!), Infinity Gauntlet, Uncanny X-Men vol 2 and Punisher MAX. Punisher MAX is very expensive for its content so you might want to dodge that one even tough the content's pretty damn good imo.
    RIP Superior foes of spider-man! We will miss you!

Someone from MMW forums wrote few hours ago that "the set is now out of stock at Diamond with no back orders allowed". Hmm I had a chat with Amazon support today and they told me that I'll get my copy after 23 September with 100% probability. Keep my fingers crossed!