Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011

I'm always hoping someone brings Cassie up.
    "Read anything I write for the pleasure of reading it. Whatever else you find will be the measure of what you brought..." - Ernest Hemingway

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rogue Star View Post
    I'm always hoping someone brings Cassie up.
    In case you're still wondering about Miss Lang; she was briefly mentioned within SECRET EMPIRE #2 as being safe from everything that's been happening from Said Event.......and it might be possible that she could be mention within the upcoming SE: UNDERGROUND Miniseries.

Quote Originally Posted by PaxHouse View Post
    In case you're still wondering about Miss Lang; she was briefly mentioned within SECRET EMPIRE #2 as being safe from everything that's been happening from Said Event.......and it might be possible that she could be mention within the upcoming SE: UNDERGROUND Miniseries.
    I almost got sucked into reading Secret Empire... I bought one issue to see what the fuss was about and I will try to not buy any more. I appreciate the status report on Cassie though. Thumbs-up!
    "Read anything I write for the pleasure of reading it. Whatever else you find will be the measure of what you brought..." - Ernest Hemingway

Spectacular Member Drops Of Venus's Avatar

Well, Cassie being in Florida is both a bless and a curse: she's safe from whatever mess is always happening in NY, but at the same time that just gives writers more reasons to not use her in stories. I like the change of scenery, but I wish she would move back, honestly, because if she's not getting a book set in Florida anytime soon, she's just probably going to be stuck in editorial limbo.
    Last edited by Drops Of Venus; 05-19-2017 at 01:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Drops Of Venus View Post
    Well, Cassie being in Florida is both a bless and a curse: she's safe from whatever mess is always happening in NY, but at the same time that just gives writers more reasons to not use her in stories. I like the change of scenery, but I wish she would move back, honestly, because if she's not getting a book set in Florida anytime soon, she's just probably going to be stuck in editorial limbo.
    she's not in Florida. Scott got her (and, presumably, her mother) out of the country (because of Secret Empire).
    Quote Originally Posted by somacula View Post
    Because its fun, not as fun as the liberal meltdown but close
    11/10/2016

Spectacular Member Drops Of Venus's Avatar

Oh, right. I haven't actually read the issue yet, so I wasn't aware. Anyway, my point still stands: Cassie not being in NY and her father not having a book set in Florida just dooms the character to limbo.