Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 194
  1. #46
    Mighty Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    1,034

    Default

    Maybe she'll be Stinger this time like in the MC2 universe.

    Anyway, I don't think she'd give up being a superhero for her dad, but she might do it for her mom.

  2. #47
    Awesome #1 a0040pc's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    2,850

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AdamFTF View Post
    Maybe she'll be Stinger this time like in the MC2 universe.

    Anyway, I don't think she'd give up being a superhero for her dad, but she might do it for her mom.
    Maybe she might give it up for her mother. I much preferred Cassie as Stature rather than Stinger.
    Life Finds A Way
    God Loves Man Kills
    What Is Thy Bidding My Master
    Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken
    Till All Are One

  3. #48
    Mighty Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    1,034

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by a0040pc View Post
    Maybe she might give it up for her mother. I much preferred Cassie as Stature rather than Stinger.
    Stature was okay, but I've always been a sucker for the bug-themed powers and identities.

  4. #49
    Awesome #1 a0040pc's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    2,850

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AdamFTF View Post
    Stature was okay, but I've always been a sucker for the bug-themed powers and identities.
    But as Stature she could grow big and really kick ass. I don't think she is as intelligent as she was in the MC2 universe.
    Life Finds A Way
    God Loves Man Kills
    What Is Thy Bidding My Master
    Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken
    Till All Are One

  5. #50
    Invincible Member juan678's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    spain
    Posts
    10,150

    Default

    Magickmarker

  6. #51
    Awesome #1 a0040pc's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    2,850

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    Magickmarker
    That's funny, if they play up she can grow and hold them apart.
    Life Finds A Way
    God Loves Man Kills
    What Is Thy Bidding My Master
    Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken
    Till All Are One

  7. #52
    Awesome #1 a0040pc's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    2,850

    Default

    I'm just wondering people's opinions on how Cassie is being portrayed in the Ant-Man series.
    Life Finds A Way
    God Loves Man Kills
    What Is Thy Bidding My Master
    Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken
    Till All Are One

  8. #53
    Mighty Member Mutant God's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    1,767

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    Magickmarker
    I can actually see Cassie babysitting William, that would be a fun issue.
    Skeeter: Hey time traveling O5 members of the X-Men We don't take kindly to people who create a time paradox around here!

    Bartender: Now calm down Skeeter they aint hurtin nobody.

    Skeeter: No! I wanna know som'in from the "O5" How come you cant go back to your own timeline in the first place and how come when Reed Richards "fixed" the universe you wasnt put back and how come the changes that happn to you dont happn to your present day selves?

    Bartender: Skeeter I dont want trouble

  9. #54

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by a0040pc View Post
    I'm just wondering people's opinions on how Cassie is being portrayed in the Ant-Man series.
    I think she's been treated well. She's been reduced enough so that she doesn't overpower Scott Lang in his own book but not so much that she feels like a mere object in Scott's story. I have faith that she'll return to being the Young Avenger that she was before eventually. For now, it's nice to watch her be a kid and her relationship with Scott feels fresh - I don't see myself ever getting bored with it the way things are going.
    Back from the Phantom Zone... but for how long?

    Clearly, Carol Danvers has taken the expression "man up" a little too seriously.


    FAVES: A-ko (Project A-ko), Rogue, Cassandra Cain, Supergirl (New 52), Power Girl (Kara Zor-El), She-Hulk, Spider-Gwen, Squirrel Girl, Jessica Cruz, Silk, Cassandra Lang

  10. #55
    Awesome #1 a0040pc's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    2,850

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rogue Star View Post
    I think she's been treated well. She's been reduced enough so that she doesn't overpower Scott Lang in his own book but not so much that she feels like a mere object in Scott's story. I have faith that she'll return to being the Young Avenger that she was before eventually. For now, it's nice to watch her be a kid and her relationship with Scott feels fresh - I don't see myself ever getting bored with it the way things are going.
    I am liking her direction and I think the next issue we will see if she is capable as well since she has been kidnapped. For that I am wondering if the kidnappers know about her size changing powers and if they do what can they do to prevent her from escaping.
    Life Finds A Way
    God Loves Man Kills
    What Is Thy Bidding My Master
    Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken
    Till All Are One

  11. #56
    Astonishing Member Darkspellmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    2,002

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by a0040pc View Post
    I'm just wondering people's opinions on how Cassie is being portrayed in the Ant-Man series.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogue Star View Post
    I think she's been treated well. She's been reduced enough so that she doesn't overpower Scott Lang in his own book but not so much that she feels like a mere object in Scott's story. I have faith that she'll return to being the Young Avenger that she was before eventually. For now, it's nice to watch her be a kid and her relationship with Scott feels fresh - I don't see myself ever getting bored with it the way things are going.
    Quote Originally Posted by a0040pc View Post
    I am liking her direction and I think the next issue we will see if she is capable as well since she has been kidnapped. For that I am wondering if the kidnappers know about her size changing powers and if they do what can they do to prevent her from escaping.
    I wouldn't mind her being Stinger or Stature, both roles could be interesting for her to work with. I like the fact that she seems to know about different films (see the whole Battle Royal comment) and certainly her relationship with Scott is really nice to have. I want to see where this plays out, I do want her to eventually make contact with the old YA group and let them know she's alive, but for now I think she's doing fine. I think one thing that I'd like to know is if she recalls anything that happened to her in general. I hope that with secret wars we don't lose her again.

  12. #57
    Really Feeling It! Kevinroc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    California
    Posts
    5,447

    Default

    I think focusing on Scott and Cassie's relationship is fine. They didn't have a lot of time together since Avengers Disassembled (since, you know, they took turns being dead). But I think the Ant-Man creative team is going to delve into what is going on with Cassie soon.

  13. #58
    Awesome #1 a0040pc's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    2,850

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kevinroc View Post
    I think focusing on Scott and Cassie's relationship is fine. They didn't have a lot of time together since Avengers Disassembled (since, you know, they took turns being dead). But I think the Ant-Man creative team is going to delve into what is going on with Cassie soon.
    I'm also thinking that she has to keep control of her emotions during school. I wonder what happened if she was the victim of some group of popular girls. Would they anger her causing her to grow or humiliate her causing her to shrink (I think that is how it works). Also she should consider playing for the girl's basketball team.
    Life Finds A Way
    God Loves Man Kills
    What Is Thy Bidding My Master
    Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken
    Till All Are One

  14. #59
    Awesome #1 a0040pc's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    2,850

    Default

    Oh favourite tall girl gets a mention in this article.

    http://www.comicbookresources.com/ar...enage-avengers
    Life Finds A Way
    God Loves Man Kills
    What Is Thy Bidding My Master
    Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken
    Till All Are One

  15. #60

    Default

    I guess she'll forever be a young avenger as long as the other Ant-Men are around. I hope she gets a chance to break away and become her own character one day soon. I never read Ultimate comics but I did like Stature's outfit there. It looked like she had come into her own and wasn't living in anyone's shadow -- and considering how big she can get, there's no reason she should have to live in anyone's shadow. xD
    Back from the Phantom Zone... but for how long?

    Clearly, Carol Danvers has taken the expression "man up" a little too seriously.


    FAVES: A-ko (Project A-ko), Rogue, Cassandra Cain, Supergirl (New 52), Power Girl (Kara Zor-El), She-Hulk, Spider-Gwen, Squirrel Girl, Jessica Cruz, Silk, Cassandra Lang

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •