Super Moderator

Default REVIEW: Ms. Marvel, #4

Kamala develops her powers further and finds some limitations as she's forced to let her best friend Bruno in on her superhero secret

Full review here.

I love this series. Every issue has been a testament to the lovability and appeal of Kamala Khan. This was another great issue and while I wouldn't give it a perfect score, I think it definitely deserves another half-star. It's Kamala's first ever fight with killer robots. For a hero, that's like getting their first bicycle. She's learning to become a hero and that growth process has been a lot of fun to follow. Definitely one of the best series Marvel has going on right now.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

I would really like to see kamala listening to medusa wolrdwide speech from Inhuman 2, it would be a nice piece of continuity, and I would expect it to have big consequences for her!