Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Super Moderator

Default Charles Soule Investigates "She-Hulk's" Blue File

Charles Soule discusses "She-Hulk's" next storyline, in which Jen Walters and her allies attempt to unlock the secrets of a mysterious case no one remembers.

Full article here.

Sounds like it could be interesting.

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

She's also super weird, obviously, with her little capuchin monkey Hei Hei running around and her odd Jedi mind trick stuff. Hei Hei's name is actually a clue to what's going on with Angie (and Hei Hei himself), but I'm in no rush to reveal exactly what's up with those two. It's fun to see the speculation on Twitter and so on.
    Dammit, Soule made me look up translations of "Hei" on the Net. I'm sure gonna send him my own guesses.

I hope we can get appearances from the rest of Jen's Mighty Avengers teammates in the future.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four fanatic, Avatar-maker, SHSO player, and Marvel Moderator

Wow, that art reminds me of the old Ćon Flux shorts that used to be on Liquid TV.
    DIS GUY MUST BE A ALIEN OR SUTIN - gerybaboona

LOVE this series, so excited for the next arc. Such a surprising series; never thought I'd love any Hulk book, but I love this!!!

I'm guessing 8-10 is going to be Walters v. Murdock in a courtroom throw down.

I'm supremely excited about Wimberly coming on if just for 2 issues - super talented and smart guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Ceebiro View Post

I'm supremely excited about Wimberly coming on if just for 2 issues - super talented and smart guy.
    I was just about to guess the same thing. I'm loving this book so far. It's such a fun romp.
    "Self has no time for this."

explorer

This is one of my favorite series out there right now, and this upcoming arc sounds great.

I like how Soule always gives praise to the Artists working on his books in almost every interview.

Yeah, that seems the most likely thing. Also popped into my mind: Banner v. Hulk. Which sounded cool until I stopped to question how that would work... Hulk sues Banner in order to legally establish his right to live, smash? ....Yep, still sounds awesome.

First let me get this out of the way; NIGHTWATCH!! Bwahahhahha! Awesome! I'm one of the few people to own that series because it came out when I was still in that completist phase and bought everything Marvel shilled.

It'll be good to see Jen as a smart, capable attorney. And not the incompetent doof Robinson painted her as in the latest issue of FF. That had to be frustrating for Soule to read. In fact, it's be great if Soule could write the "appeal" issue in this SheHulk series after Robinson's story is finished.
    "You can talk your way out of almost anything." - Fortune Cookie Proverb

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Foolery View Post
    First let me get this out of the way; NIGHTWATCH!! Bwahahhahha! Awesome! I'm one of the few people to own that series because it came out when I was still in that completist phase and bought everything Marvel shilled.

It'll be good to see Jen as a smart, capable attorney. And not the incompetent doof Robinson painted her as in the latest issue of FF. That had to be frustrating for Soule to read. In fact, it's be great if Soule could write the "appeal" issue in this SheHulk series after Robinson's story is finished.
    Rumor has it that that was an alternate reality doppleganger named Jessica Walters.

Quote Originally Posted by TOTALITY View Post
    Yeah, that seems the most likely thing. Also popped into my mind: Banner v. Hulk. Which sounded cool until I stopped to question how that would work... Hulk sues Banner in order to legally establish his right to live, smash? ....Yep, still sounds awesome.
    I'd buy that for the comedy factor.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Foolery View Post

Yeah I must admit that wasn't the best interpretation of Jen I've read.

Rumor has it that that was an alternate reality doppleganger named Jessica Walters.
    If only.

Does she run a spy agency called ISIS and have a son named Archer?

I like the series so far, and the art is "interesting" but I would be thrilled if Amanda Connor penciled at least one issue.

Really like the interview. Soule has me intrigued with his plans and I am really liking the direction he has taken the book.

Not sure how I feel about the art change but Soule's writing is in top form.

Quote Originally Posted by John Ossie View Post
    Sounds like it could be interesting.
    at the very least it should be that.