Page 135 of 156 FirstFirst ... 3585125131132133134135136137138139145 ... LastLast
Results 2,011 to 2,025 of 2326

Spiderman: Homecoming. Thoroughly enjoyed it.
    Original join date: sometime in 2002

Spiderman HC twice, havent smiled so hard during a movie in a long time. Pure joy

I also watched What We Do In The Shadows recently. The movie is hilarious.
    Previously: Deep_Sleeper. Find me on Instagram and Twitter - @arfguy
    Love the works of comic book artists - Stuart Immonen, Olivier Coipel, Kev Walker, Valerio Schiti, Esad Ribic, Jerome Opena and so many more great comic book artists

Astonishing Member batnbreakfast's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vegan Daddy View Post
    'Dune' directed by David Lynch
    Everyone says it's a terrible movie, but I thought it was fucking awesome.

\_(ツ)_/
    Have you read the novel? Compared to the novel its a mess but on its own I enjoy it. Its like Batman (1989) for me.

Game of Thrones Season Six. Planned to skip it originally (since the novels for the adaption aren't out yet and probably never will...) but finally gave in... awesome.
    Easily a 10 out of 10 points.

LOGAN
    Quality is high, joy is not that high for me, at least not on first view, it will take more time for me to be better appreciate it.
    TRUTH, JUSTICE, HOPE
    That is, the heritage of the Kryptonian Warrior: Kal-El, son of Jor-El
    You like Gameboy and NDS? - My channel
    Please turn off your ad block, ads accompanying my videos are how I earn money

Justified Ancient of MuMu wonderlad's Avatar

Absolutely Fabulous the Movie: silly fun - 6 out of 10

Hellboy on Netflix. While I was not entirely blown away by the results, I cannot deny the amazing production that Guillermo Del Toro put together with this movie. The last time I saw this movie, it was on DVD. On Netflix, everything was in 720p, I believe. It is an amazing looking movie.
    Previously: Deep_Sleeper. Find me on Instagram and Twitter - @arfguy
    Love the works of comic book artists - Stuart Immonen, Olivier Coipel, Kev Walker, Valerio Schiti, Esad Ribic, Jerome Opena and so many more great comic book artists

Fantastic Member Spiritualcramp's Avatar

Year of the Dragon

Was definitely not expecting much and came out adoring this film and like To live and Die in LA its definitely a forgotten action/crime drama gem. Mickey Rourke plays a zealous cop determined to bring down the Triads in Chinatown in NYC, and is hellbent to bring them down and goes to very dark places and endures much loss to bring them down. Its just a gritty film that takes you to the Jungles of Thailand for heroin deals, the gutters of Chinatown to see bodies, and the depths a cop will go to bring down a criminal. I loved it

Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar
    In the Tardis reading The Expanse book series

The Lost City of Z. What a terrible disappointment. I saw the trailer for this movie quite a while back and it looked like it was going to be good. It was horrible. I couldn't finish it. That's 2 hours of my life I'll never get back. 0/10
    I will fight. Forever. For everyone, whether they know it or not. Whether they are watching or not. I will always fight.---Daredevil

"There is a difference between you and me. We both looked into the abyss, but when it looked back at us... you blinked."---Batman

"I am a mad man with a box!"---The Doctor

For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.---John 3:16

'Clean, Shaven'(1994) directed by Lodge Kerrigan

A schizophrenic man, recently released from an institution, tries to track down his daughter. Great movie, but difficult to watch.

Star Trek: First Contact

Still holds up. Questions it raises about what defines humanity are still very much relevant.
    Every day is a gift, not a given right.

Power rangers. I didnt love it but liked it more then i thought I would. The kid from me earl and the dying girl who played billy. Ive feel like hes gonna be a big deal when he gets older. Imo he was just a notch above the rest of the kids in the movie. Cranston,Hader, and Banks were all great.

Amazing Member

Baby driver. Great soundtrack. Solid acting. Great car action sequences. I recommend it.

Astonishing Member batnbreakfast's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Judge Ted View Post
    Baby driver. Great soundtrack. Solid acting. Great car action sequences. I recommend it.
    It literally looks like DRIVER... for kids. Bernthal is in it, though. Hmmmm...

Quote Originally Posted by batnbreakfast View Post
    It literally looks like DRIVER... for kids. Bernthal is in it, though. Hmmmm...
    The Driver, as well as director Walter Hill in general, are a huge influence on this movie - to the extent that Walter Hill actually has a nice cameo near the end!