Page 122 of 166 FirstFirst ... 2272112118119120121122123124125126132 ... LastLast
Results 1,816 to 1,830 of 2479
    Class 5 Roaming Vapor BeastieRunner's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Panfoot View Post
    A Clockwork Orange

I read the book back in high school but never watched the movie, I forgot about the lengths the story goes to show how bad of a person Alex is.
    Which did you like better? I prefer the book's ending but enjoyed all the other changes that film made. I did miss the old lady's providing them an alibi, though.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    Which did you like better? I prefer the book's ending but enjoyed all the other changes that film made. I did miss the old lady's providing them an alibi, though.
    I think I prefer the book too for that that final chapter with Alex reflecting on his life, still a great adaption though.

Incredible Member

Get Out!!!!

I never read the book, it is now in my Amazon basket!
    "Live a poem... or die a fool!"

Invincible Member

Shame, starring Michael Fassbender as a sex addict. 3/5 stars. Good performances although light on plot.

Mighty Member

The Fifth Element on 4K remastered SE blu-ray: great movie, looks awesome in 4K and you think it was filmed in 2013.

Guardians of the Galaxy 2: awesome movie, a sequel that nearly surpasses the original and love Stallone's, Russell's and Rooker's performances and that Howard cameo.

Watching LOGAN Noir edition. Pretty sweet.

A Monster Calls. I liked Jurassic World a lot, but now I'm really looking forward to Jurassic World 2.
    Previously: Deep_Sleeper. Find me on Instagram and Twitter - @arfguy
    Love the works of comic book artists - Stuart Immonen, Olivier Coipel, Kev Walker, Valerio Schiti, Esad Ribic, Jerome Opena and so many more great comic book artists

Astonishing Member batnbreakfast's Avatar

In space no one can hear you scream... always liked that line

Alien(1979) for me, planning to watch all the sequels come time

THE RAID: BERANDAL
    9/10

It's like 91 Days (anime) the 89 Punisher movie, and a Jackie Chan action flick, rolled into one package. I am very happy I sat through this movie.
    TRUTH, JUSTICE, HOPE
    That is, the heritage of the Kryptonian Warrior: Kal-El, son of Jor-El
    You like Gameboy and NDS? - My channel
    Please turn off your ad block, ads accompanying my videos are how I earn money

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Speed Force League Unlimited View Post
    THE RAID: BERANDAL
    9/10

It's like 91 Days (anime) the 89 Punisher movie, and a Jackie Chan action flick, rolled into one package. I am very happy I sat through this movie.
    Is that the 1st or 2nd Raid movie? Loved both. The fight sequences in the second were even better than the first, especially the "boss" fight. You can also check out Merantau

Quote Originally Posted by Judge Ted View Post
    Is that the 1st or 2nd Raid movie? Loved both. The fight sequences in the second were even better than the first, especially the "boss" fight. You can also check out Merantau
    It's the one that starts with Rama's brother getting shot. First movie is Redemption.
    TRUTH, JUSTICE, HOPE
    That is, the heritage of the Kryptonian Warrior: Kal-El, son of Jor-El
    You like Gameboy and NDS? - My channel
    Please turn off your ad block, ads accompanying my videos are how I earn money

Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar
    In the Tardis reading The Expanse book series

I tried to watch "La La Land". I didn't know the stupid thing was a musical. It was terrible. I guess if you're into that you'll probably like it, but I'm not. I shut it off 20 minutes into it. 0/10
    I will fight. Forever. For everyone, whether they know it or not. Whether they are watching or not. I will always fight.---Daredevil

"There is a difference between you and me. We both looked into the abyss, but when it looked back at us... you blinked."---Batman

"I am a mad man with a box!"---The Doctor

For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.---John 3:16

Astonishing Member batnbreakfast's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Whovian View Post
    I tried to watch "La La Land". I didn't know the stupid thing was a musical. It was terrible. I guess if you're into that you'll probably like it, but I'm not. I shut it off 20 minutes into it. 0/10
    You did not like the musical episode of Buffy then? Or Mayhem of the Music Meister? Sorry, just salting the wound

Quote Originally Posted by The Whovian View Post
    I tried to watch "La La Land". I didn't know the stupid thing was a musical. It was terrible.
    Even If It Wasn't a musical id still say it was terrible.

Quote Originally Posted by Photon Torme View Post
    Get Out!!!!
    overrated as hell
    The Belko Experiment
    The Bye Bye Man
    Life

all are better 2017 horror films
    Last edited by choptop; 05-17-2017 at 11:34 PM.