Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by Anarchist View Post
    Well its the same nonsense as the Anti-Monitor consuming Infinite minus 5 universes.
    I assume when they say "Infinite" they just mean a really, really large amount.
    "But only in their dreams can men be truly free. 'Twas always thus, and always thus will be."

-Robin Williams (Dead Poets Society)

~Member Since: 09/25/2009~
    ~Old CBR Post Count: 834~

http://www.allspark.com/forums/topic...s-brand-panel/

q: official name for the Aligned continuity?
    a: not defined yet, "a bit of an animal to define", our intention is to mark each portion of this continuity with a badge, but it's something we're building towards
    q: concept of the multiversal singularity
    a: the multiverse exists in a separate universe
    So yeah

Yeah we didn't use the Star Wars canon tree despite it being the official canon so I don't see any reason we should accept the Hasbro canon for Rumbles purpose if it's as laughably inconsistent as it seems.

Quote Originally Posted by suzaku View Post
    Wait I completely misread the second part, my bad

You don't know how multiversal singularity works do you
    Ah. Good. Condescension. There's that Transformers Fan feeling Rumbles was missing.

Quote Originally Posted by Hiromi View Post
    Yeah we didn't use the Star Wars canon tree despite it being the official canon so I don't see any reason we should accept the Hasbro canon for Rumbles purpose if it's as laughably inconsistent as it seems.
    He pointed out that there are two different Fallen's from different Multiverses

G1 spans a Multiverse Aligned I dunno. It's not rocket science
    Quote Originally Posted by Yeoman View Post
    Ah. Good. Condescension. There's that Transformers Fan feeling Rumbles was missing.
    Well you seem to not know what he is talking about

Quote Originally Posted by West View Post
    He pointed out that there are two different Fallen's from different Multiverses

G1 spans a Multiverse Aligned I dunno. It's not rocket science

Well you seem to not know what he is talking about
    And assuming that must be the case rather than I might be wrong or have a different interpretation of such would be...?

Also, no, I know exactly what it is. It's not my fault Hasbro keeps trying to fiddle with the concept to make something completely unnecessary work. Heck, I don't think it's even a concept that has ever been used in canon outside of some VERY obscure stuff. And I mean more people are probably familiar with Shattered Glass Ravage than this stuff.

ITT Q&As are very obscure

Quote Originally Posted by Yeoman View Post
    And assuming that must be the case rather than I might be wrong or have a different interpretation of such would be...?

Also, no, I know exactly what it is. It's not my fault Hasbro keeps trying to fiddle with the concept to make something completely unnecessary work. Heck, I don't think it's even a concept that has ever been used in canon outside of some VERY obscure stuff. And I mean more people are probably familiar with Shattered Glass Ravage than this stuff.
    Yeoman give it a rest and admit you were wrong. It's not hard

Quote Originally Posted by Primetime Harder View Post
    Implied power: Unicron. Shown power: Galactus.

The answer is 42.
    The questions is "how many roads must a man walk down?" I know this because I'm from earth.

However, being the third most intelligent species on the planet might mean that my question is wrong.