Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Super Moderator

Default David Welcomes New Mutants to "All-New X-Factor"

CBR spoke with "All-New X-Factor" writer Peter David about new cast members Cypher & Warlock, the team's recent rescue mission and how it affects the series.

Full article here.

So we learned that the press conference will go horribly wrong, crossover will be with Avengers and team members will change (If I'm not mistaken) with this cross over.

Ok for press conference.
    Why Avengers.
    Actually I liked this roster why change?

We wait and see I guess.

Yoiks! Are the Avengers going to steal Quicksilver? Swine! He can run from one team to another.

On a totally different note, Di Giancodomenico draws beautiful buildings. I've been noticing his architecture all the way through this run. You can really see it in this preview.
    "Self has no time for this."

Been an interesting run so far, but I have a question about the covers: What is up with that black smudge that the artists have been putting on every cover?? At first I thought the printer was just doing a really poor job but seeing it on the preview pages here just confirms that it was done on purpose.

I think it's safe to say Quicksilver will be lost to the Avengers in that crossover. I'm hoping it's the AXIS event they're involved in.. I'm already inclined to read it because of the Deadpool involvement. ANXF being involved would be icing on the cake.

I'll miss the snark between Gambit and QS if QS leaves. I don't want Gambit to leave the book. I'm enjoying PAD's take on him too much.
    "My superpower? I'm irresistible to women." Gambit- ANXF #9
    Gambit's kittens: Oliver, Lucifer and Figaro: Oliver and Company.

No Mythologies to Follow Imraith Nimphais's Avatar

The biggest news for me was CDG doing 12 issues without a fill-in. GASP!

In this day and age of revolving door-artists...that's a miracle!

When the break/fill-in comes it will be well-earned and well appreciated I am sure.

Until then, keep it up CDG...you've certainly proven your capability and worth. (Far greater than some other "high-profile" artists I can mention...who cannot get through three fekkin' issues without needing a break.)
    Sun and Moon
    STORM #1...Greg Pak (W) Victor Ibanez (A/CA)...July 23rd 2014
    Those who embrace nature are in turn embraced by her.

eXxXciting~~~!! i hope PAD gets to tell the story he wants to tell without too much editorial intervention. We've seen it happen too many times (Carey, Wood, Claremont...) and its becoming annoying.
    I'm really enjoying his current run~

Quote Originally Posted by Imraith Nimphais View Post
    The biggest news for me was CDG doing 12 issues without a fill-in. GASP!

In this day and age of revolving door-artists...that's a miracle!

When the break/fill-in comes it will be well-earned and well appreciated I am sure.

Until then, keep it up CDG...you've certainly proven your capability and worth. (Far greater than some other "high-profile" artists I can mention...who cannot get through three fekkin' issues without needing a break.)
    I'm still hoping he stays for the long run. You can get a fill-in artist once in a while, but I'm loving his style.
    Last edited by Nicoclaws; 06-04-2014 at 11:38 AM.

ANXF has been decent thus far, so I'll be optimistic with this.

No Mythologies to Follow Imraith Nimphais's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nicoclaws View Post
    I'm still hoping he stays for the long run. You can get a fill-in artist once in a while, but I'm loving his style.
    Same here.

Give him a well-deserved break for a three-issue an arc...then back to the drawing board for another twelve (or more)-issue run.
    The way they used to do it back in the day.
    Sun and Moon
    STORM #1...Greg Pak (W) Victor Ibanez (A/CA)...July 23rd 2014
    Those who embrace nature are in turn embraced by her.

Well, looks like Quicksilver will probably go during or after the Axis crossover. I'll be sad to see him go for sure, but at least he stayed for this long and his moments were really great (especially his exchanges with Gambit). Besides, roster changes are always interesting. I wonder if a familiar face from the previous X-Factor might replace him on the team. And I bet Quicksilver will be moving to Uncanny Avengers. I just hope they come up with a good reason beyond 'well Avengers 2 is coming out and we want him in the spotlight.'
    UncannyAvengers AmazingXMen XFactor XForce Magneto Loki GhostRider Nightcrawler CaptainAmerica SpiderMan2099 Saga Wicked+Divine Low TerminalHero

Quote Originally Posted by cc008 View Post
    I think it's safe to say Quicksilver will be lost to the Avengers in that crossover. I'm hoping it's the AXIS event they're involved in.. I'm already inclined to read it because of the Deadpool involvement. ANXF being involved would be icing on the cake.
    I agree with you, but "BOOOO!" to the loss of Quicksilver....unless he gets the super star treatment in the Avengers, which I seriously doubt. It's too bad we won't see more interaction between him and Polaris. That was one of the things that drew me to the series to begin with.

Love this book. I think QS will be back in few arcs.

I'm loving everything about this book. The writing, the art the DESIGN! It is very complete and thought out looking. I want to get a job at Serval, who in HR can I send my resume?

Interesting comment about the smudges on the cover, I too thought it was a printing error. Maybe it is hard to get solid color to print correctly on Marvel's paper stock? But it is every single issue and copy. Maybe it is part of the logo? Not everything is a clean and crisp at Serval as one might think?