Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Haquim View Post
    Loved how Alonso dumped the extension of Secret Wars on Hickman & Ribic. But he couldn't just say:"Yeah, the thing sells well, so we decided to milk the cow as long as possible", right?

P.S.

After several so so events and a couple really bad ones Marvel has nailed it and it showed. I hope against all hope they learned their lesson, but I'm not optimistic.
    I think it's a combination of a lot of things. It gives Ribic more time if he was slipping even further behind (#8 is quite a few pages shorter than when it was the finale issue), it lets Hickman decompress even more which seems to be his thing, and it gives Marvel yet another issue's worth of sales.

Quote Originally Posted by Haquim View Post
    Loved how Alonso dumped the extension of Secret Wars on Hickman & Ribic. But he couldn't just say:"Yeah, the thing sells well, so we decided to milk the cow as long as possible", right?

P.S.

After several so so events and a couple really bad ones Marvel has nailed it and it showed. I hope against all hope they learned their lesson, but I'm not optimistic.
    I read somewhere that SW #7 and 8 are being reduced in size to make them easier for the artist to finish, and that SW #9 is basically going to make up for the lost pages.

Its not what I thought. Jonathan Hickman hadn't mapped out Secret Wars to completion and was doing it on the fly, and that's why he needed to do more to complete the story. I guess his estimation of 56 pages for the last few books was a little short.
    Texas and San Francisco 2014

Quote Originally Posted by dvgravity View Post
    It's a completely different take on Hulk and we don't know who it is yet which adds some mystery. I can't see why any Hulk fan isn't jumping for joy and eagerly awaiting this book.
    If it's not Banner then it's "a" Hulk, not "the" Hulk. Pretty much sums it up for me.