Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Super Moderator

Default CBR Wants Your X-POSITION Questions for Jason Latour

Class is in session with Jason Latour for next week's X-POSITION, and CBR wants your pressing "Wolverine and the X-Men" questions.

Full article here.

Dear Latour,
    I have two questions for you if that is alright

First,I was wondering if you would be willing to give us any hints at what is come with this title post Wolverine's demise, how it effects the school, staff, students, or random crossover characters?

Second, do you have any plans to add any of your choice of X-men to the teaching staff besides Fantomex or are you waiting to do that later in the series?

Thank you for taking your time to read this.

Welcome back, Steve.
    User formerly known as Gary Cody.

BANNED

My question too Jason:

Will you be addressing the manner in which the Phoenix has come back after Hope and Wanda wished it out of existence? Do you know already how it will be brought back? I'm not asking you tell us how right this second.

Which do you think is more important introducing/using new students or using the older students?
    Thor - They doth plunder our professions!

BANNED

Any chance for some long overdue fan service by wrapping up this arc with Quentin Quire hijacking Scott and Logan's minds and making them kiss each other in front of the X-Men? I mean come on! This is the perfect set-up for some immature QQ telepathic shenanigans!

Quote Originally Posted by Anduinel View Post
    Welcome back, Steve.
    Hey, thanks!

As always, keep those awesome questions coming, everyone. It's always appreciated when stellar questions come from the community. I'm currently on the road, but will be checking back in on Friday morning for the best questions, so make sure they're posted by then!

Steve

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Sunu View Post
    Hey, thanks!

As always, keep those awesome questions coming, everyone. It's always appreciated when stellar questions come from the community. I'm currently on the road, but will be checking back in on Friday morning for the best questions, so make sure they're posted by then!

Steve
    I sent you an email with my questions
    Captain, in Order to build a better world, sometimes means tearing the old one down... And that makes enemies.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Sunu View Post
    Hey, thanks!

Steve
    by the way, what IS the actual email address ? (can't get to it through the link) ?

edit : nevermind, i think i've found it.
    Last edited by bladeofdarkness; 06-04-2014 at 10:05 PM.

Hi Mr. Latour,

It's great to see some New X-Men/Academy X kids being brought to the forefront. Still, keeping them as underclassmen when all of them have had as much (or more) practical experience with teamwork and combat as most of the old guard did when they became X-Men makes the whole graduation business seem pretty arbitrary, especially when someone who was out of the loop as long as Quire got the nod. Could you expand a bit on the reasoning behind who got sorted where?
    Last edited by Anduinel; 06-05-2014 at 11:09 AM.
    User formerly known as Gary Cody.

Hi Mr.Latour - My questions are more Storm centric:

1) Fantomex and Storm, considering their very different personalities, sounds like an interesting dynamic for this book(kind of gives me a Storm/Gambit kind of vibe). Being that Storm has had very little interaction with him in the past how do you envision their relationship and interactions once he joins the JGS faculty? What role do you think Storm could see him in at the school (i.e. - combat instructor)?

2) You mentioned that the criminal activities Wolverine is engaged in his solo will spill over to the school. Can you tell us what issue we will begin to see this happening? And will Storm finally find out what Logan has been up to?
    Visit Storm-Goddess One of the longest running and most advance Storm fan sites on the net

Storm #4 by Greg Pak - October 15, 2014

Hello Mr. Latour,

I've really been warming up to the relationship between Storm and Logan over the past few issues. However due to future plans of Wolverine's deah, it will be ending soon. Do you have any plans to incorporate the impact this wll have on Storm as well as the students?

It's no secret Cyclops has a thing for telepaths. Will his influence drive QQ to join his revolution or does he have ulterior motives?
    I don't care! I'll start my own group. Rejection from society is what started the X-men.

BANNED

Mr.Latour,

With a whole group called the Phoenix Corp. showing up and someone talking about the Askani, why would Rachel Grey not be consulted? She's a staff member at the school and present there in every other book. She was Mother Askani at one point and wielded the Phoenix power at another. It seems VERY strange she wouldn't get involved in this storyline. I know she's had a word or two with Quentin about the Phoenix Force, but is there any chance she'll step in and have more relevance?

Mr. Latour, first off I want to say I am really enjoying the stuff you are doing with Wolverine and the X-Men. Particularly, the focus on Genesis's future. I have two questions; 1) Will we see being anymore expansion of Apocalypse's mythos? 2) Any chance we might see Clan Akkaba attempting to make Evan fulfil his possible destiny?
    Last edited by Nix Uotan; 06-05-2014 at 02:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nix Uotan View Post
    Mr. Latour, first off I want to say I am really enjoying the stuff you are doing with Wolverine and the X-Men. Particularly, the focus on Genesis's future. I have two questions; 1) Will we see being anymore expansion of Apocalypse's mythos? 2) Any chance we might see Clan Akkaba attempting to make Evan fulfil his possible destiny?
    Great questions.
    Visit Storm-Goddess One of the longest running and most advance Storm fan sites on the net

Storm #4 by Greg Pak - October 15, 2014