Page 222 of 254 FirstFirst ... 122172212218219220221222223224225226232 ... LastLast
Results 3,316 to 3,330 of 3797

Quote Originally Posted by Bossace View Post
    Do we know anything about the possibility of mid or post credit scenes? I'm not sure if I'd rather have a scene build up WW2 or JL, maybe we will get lucky and get a scene for both! I'm also curious how they'll address her time between the war and the present or even address that at all in this movie.
    Is DC doing post credit scenes like Marvel? I never watched SS as a whole so idk if they did and it's been a while since I watched BvS.

I'm curious too. Very obviously in BvS she turned her back on mankind and was never seen for around a hundred years, but apparently they'll gonna rectify this.

Quote Originally Posted by Troian View Post
    Is DC doing post credit scenes like Marvel? I never watched SS as a whole so idk if they did and it's been a while since I watched BvS.

I'm curious too. Very obviously in BvS she turned her back on mankind and was never seen for around a hundred years, but apparently they'll gonna rectify this.
    Yes. Suicide Squad had an end credit scene so I expect Wonder Woman to have one too, especially since Justice League comes out months later.
    NOT REMOVING UNTIL
    -Blue Beetle joins the Teen Titans
    -Static joins the Teen Titans
    -We get Young Justice Rebirth

So the China premier just took place and we just got some great news!!

https://mobile.twitter.com/ArthurWon...36741442805762

Zack Snyder confirms a Wonder Woman 2 and his wife confirms Batgirl is next female led superhero movie lined up for DC!!
    NOT REMOVING UNTIL
    -Blue Beetle joins the Teen Titans
    -Static joins the Teen Titans
    -We get Young Justice Rebirth

Quote Originally Posted by El_Gato View Post

Zack Snyder confirms a Wonder Woman 2 and his wife confirms Batgirl is next female led superhero movie lined up for DC!!

Nice!!

Can't wait!

Here's the Chienese trailer with some new non spoilery footage:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iApabNPcUOk

Very cool! If Snyder's already talking "sequel" I think we can be assured that this one's going to be good. Excited about Batgirl too.

It's kinda surprising, though. You'd think Gotham City Sirens would be the next female movie? Last we heard, it was being fast-tracked and we only just started hearing about Batgirl.....what? A couple months ago? So unless Whedon has been working on it under the radar for a while now, it seems like Sirens would be further along.

Meh. Who cares? More female-lead superhero movies is a win!
    Though much is taken, much abides; and though
    We are not now that strength which in old days
    Moved earth and heaven, that which we are, we are,
    One equal temper of heroic hearts,
    Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will
    To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.

--Lord Alfred Tennyson--

Quote Originally Posted by Vanguard-01 View Post
    Very cool! If Snyder's already talking "sequel" I think we can be assured that this one's going to be good. Excited about Batgirl too.

It's kinda surprising, though. You'd think Gotham City Sirens would be the next female movie? Last we heard, it was being fast-tracked and we only just started hearing about Batgirl.....what? A couple months ago? So unless Whedon has been working on it under the radar for a while now, it seems like Sirens would be further along.

Meh. Who cares? More female-lead superhero movies is a win!
    Maybe they feel they'll need to introduce Batgirl before Gotham City Sirens can happen. Or, maybe they meant female solo, which Sirens isn't ( as a matter fact, I imagine Sirens will turn out to be two ensembles...the Sirens vs BoP.)

And Wonder Woman II!!?? WOO WOO!! That's AMAZING!!

http://screenrant.com/wonder-woman-m...l-zack-snyder/
    Last edited by RealWonderman; 05-15-2017 at 06:53 AM.
    It's not about 'deserve' it's about what you believe. And I believe in Love.

I don't mean to rain on anybody's parade but I'll believe it when I see it; or at the very least when it is officially announced. As for Batgirl, Catwoman would have been more interesting. Or even Supergirl, but to each his own.

Quote Originally Posted by dianafan1985 View Post
    I don't mean to rain on anybody's parade but I'll believe it when I see it; or at the very least when it is officially announced. As for Batgirl, Catwoman would have been more interesting. Or even Supergirl, but to each his own.
    I'm not a doctor, but I prescribe that you: Get back in bed, and get back up on the other side of it! Come on!! This is great fun news!!

Quote Originally Posted by RealWonderman View Post
    I'm not a doctor, but I prescribe that you: Get back in bed, and get back up on the other side of it! Come on!! This is great fun news!!

(And I'm teasing you, of course! )

I'm glad to see Patty and Gal praising Zack. Gal even says that Zack saved her career. It's gratifying to see some credit being given where it's due.
    "Longtime fans will read the book and bitch about it NO MATTER WHAT."
    - Grant Morrison

Quote Originally Posted by dianafan1985 View Post
    At this point, it's not the character but the writer.

Joss Whedon is a big name and he's attached himself to Batgirl. That launches it to the top of the pile.

Quote Originally Posted by RealWonderman View Post

Oh don't get me wrong, I want to get excited with you but I just don't want to be super disappointed if it does not turn out to be true. Right now, I believe our Wonder Woman film is going to be a supreme hit, but I also am realistic when it comes to DC and Wonder Woman. I just prefer to play it safe.

This guy is legit in the industry and he tweeted:

WONDER WOMAN screened on Friday. I didn't see it. Every single person I've spoken to who did see it...LOVED IT. Even harsh critics. BOOM.

My favorite review? "RAIDERS, ROCKETEER and WONDER WOMAN. Best triple bill ever."

Also visit my blog where I expose Wonder Woman for the criminal she is!

How come these anonymous sources failed to report Zack Snyder had left post-production on Justice League? They seem to know everything now...