Page 229 of 253 FirstFirst ... 129179219225226227228229230231232233239 ... LastLast
Results 3,421 to 3,435 of 3795

Quote Originally Posted by LordUltimus View Post
    Worth noting that BvS and SS also had very positive first reactions.
    Many of these reactions are from Rotten Tomatoes critics, not just from fans.

Quote Originally Posted by DragonPiece View Post
    Would be interesting. I mean, I'm guessing Steve dies in this if she gives up on humanity, I doubt she would have left if he was still alive at the end of the war.
    There is a slight chance he survives in this, and then the sequel is set during World War 2 or something. I doubt it but there is a chance.

Ultimate Member

http://www.cinemablend.com/news/1649...-patty-jenkins

Patty has said that she's more interested in exploring "modern day Diana" in a potential sequel.

It's funny, but I watched an interview with Leonard Maltin (a noted movie critic) from awhile back. And he'd seen an early screening of the film and couldn't talk about much. But what he did say was:

-He liked Gal as Wonder Woman.
    -He liked Chris Pine and thought that he was really fun in the movie.
    -He liked that they got a female director to make this.

Really? Is it? Haha

And no, they didn't have UNANIMOUSLY positive first reactions like Wonder Woman does. I tend to believe this movie really IS great.
    Last edited by RealWonderman; 05-19-2017 at 10:44 AM.
    It's not about 'deserve' it's about what you believe. And I believe in Love.

Okay I hope we get Cheerah if it's modern day. Maybe we can get Artemis
    Please sign this so we can at least show DC we want Legend of Wonder Woman part 2.

https://www.change.org/p/comic-fans-...part-2-back-on

BANNED

it would be intriguing to watch where it goes from here , I think when the reviews come out, we will see more just how bias the critics are. they have already given GOTG VOL 2 a pass even though they admit the move is somewhat mediocre and lacking of substance.

Ultimate Member

Whenever someone tries to play the "bias" nonsense card, I tend to tune them out.

Amazing Member

I don't remember either BvS or Suicide Squad getting as many positive advance buzz/ reviews as Wonder Woman is. I do remember people complaining about the dark & gritty tone of those two movies, something that at least in the WW trailers, seems to have been replaced by vivid, blazing colors. We are all cautiously optimistic to an extent, but Ive been convinced that this will not only be a good movie, it will also course-correct the DCEU

Not by this point. Word had already gotten out that the movies were in rough shape/a mess. Of course fans vehemently denied this and wrote off those reviews/tweets as nonsense or biased, me being one of them lol.
    Last edited by El_Gato; 05-19-2017 at 11:25 AM.
    NOT REMOVING UNTIL
    -Blue Beetle joins the Teen Titans
    -Static joins the Teen Titans
    -We get Young Justice Rebirth

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by El_Gato View Post
    me being one of them lol.
    Same here

Invincible Member Sacred Knight's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DragonPiece View Post
    Would be interesting. I mean, I'm guessing Steve dies in this if she gives up on humanity, I doubt she would have left if he was still alive at the end of the war.
    I have a very hard time seeing them dropping Pine, so more than likely he'll be back as a relative who just so happens to look just like his great (great?) grandfather and be named after him as well.
    They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son. - Jor-El.

No Pines said he only will play Steve. I mean we know he signed a mutli film contract but does that mean anything
    Please sign this so we can at least show DC we want Legend of Wonder Woman part 2.

https://www.change.org/p/comic-fans-...part-2-back-on

DC Comics Forum Mod The Darknight Detective's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sacred Knight View Post
    I have a very hard time seeing them dropping Pine, so more than likely he'll be back as a relative who just so happens to look just like his great (great?) grandfather and be named after him as well.
    They did it with Lyle Waggoner 40 years ago, so there is a precedent.
    A bat! That's it! It's an omen.. I'll shall become a bat!

Pre-CBR Reboot Join Date: 10-17-2010

Pre-CBR Reboot Posts: 4,362

Quote Originally Posted by AmiMizuno View Post
    No Pines said he only will play Steve. I mean we know he signed a mutli film contract but does that mean anything
    They're presumably keeping their options open if they want to do flashbacks or visions with the character in later films.

Quote Originally Posted by The Darknight Detective View Post
    They did it with Lyle Waggoner 40 years ago, so there is a precedent.
    Ah, yes, that's right! They did.

The Steve Trevor in 1977 was supposed to be the son of the wartime hero, Steve Trevor who died sometime earlier. This Steve had an uncanny resemblance to his father, which only WW was aware of, since I guess the other co-workers never saw his father themselves!

DC Comics Forum Mod The Darknight Detective's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    Ah, yes, that's right! They did.

The Steve Trevor in 1977 was supposed to be the son of the wartime hero, Steve Trevor who died sometime earlier. This Steve had an uncanny resemblance to his father, which only WW was aware of, since I guess the other co-workers never saw his father themselves!
    The funnier thing was 42-year-old Waggoner was playing someone who couldn't logically been older than his early '30s (assuming Steve married after the war's close).
    A bat! That's it! It's an omen.. I'll shall become a bat!

Pre-CBR Reboot Join Date: 10-17-2010

Pre-CBR Reboot Posts: 4,362