Page 230 of 234 FirstFirst ... 130180220226227228229230231232233234 LastLast
Results 3,436 to 3,450 of 3508

Hmm. Good point!

WW seemed more fond of Steve Father, yet I guess they never got romantic/married, since he married someone else and WW returned to Paradise Island.

Chris Pine already reject that he will play his grandson.Maybe he is on paradise island with Diana or he died.

Also look at this new clip

https://www.facebook.com/UNILADfilm/...c_ref=NEWSFEED
    Please sign this so we can at least show DC we want Legend of Wonder Woman part 2.

https://www.change.org/p/comic-fans-...part-2-back-on

Quote Originally Posted by AmiMizuno View Post
    Chris Pine already reject that he will play his grandson.Maybe he is on paradise island with Diana or he died.

I really need them to stop showing full scenes.
    Richard Alexander

Quote Originally Posted by AmiMizuno View Post

Let's notice that Diana gets blown up in the back, so totally unprotected by her shield she had in front of her and is just totally fine

Have any reviews singled out Etta at all? Just curious.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Have any reviews singled out Etta at all? Just curious.
    None that I read but everyone said it was funny and its clear she's relied on heavily for comedy

As someone who likes the DCEU, this spoke to me...

http://screenrant.com/wonder-woman-d...e-zack-snyder/
    Are you sure that "by the grace of God" you survived? Maybe God was trying to get you, and missed.
    Twitter @RealWonderman

Amazing Member

Greg Rucka posted his like for it too:

https://twitter.com/ruckawriter/stat...43151120433156
    So I FINALLY feel like I can say that, yes, @GalGadot @PattyJenks and co stuck the landing on the WW movie. #TeamDiana ftw

https://twitter.com/ruckawriter/stat...43919718367233
    The Diana/Steve chemistry is worth the price of admission alone imho.

Lol!! Go Diana!! Haha
    NOT REMOVING UNTIL
    -Blue Beetle joins the Teen Titans
    -Static joins the Teen Titans
    -We get Young Justice Rebirth

^

Saw that last gif on another forum and was going to post it.

So many LOL's
    You can build a throne with bayonets, but you can't sit on it for long. -Boris Yeltsin

мыслете наш он покой

You can build a throne with bayonets, but you can't sit on it for long. -Boris Yeltsin

мыслете наш он покой

Ultimate Member

"Mirror mirror on the wall. Who's the coolest of them all?"

All-New Member

Encouraged by the positive reactions. This defiantly is going to be the most positively received DCEU film to date(both by fans and critics alike) though I still do have some reservations about Gadot's acting prowess(she seemed rather leaden in the trailers I've seen) but judging from the positive reactions to her performance; she ostensibly is one of the stand-outs of the movie so my worries about her have been assuaged a little. I'm quite inquisitive to see how this film does opening weekend. If memory serves me right, superhero movies with female leads have been commercial and critical flops before WW which means I hope this film will set the standard going forward and embolden more studios to take chances with female centered superhero movies(sorry Captain Marvel DC already beat you to the punch on that). If this movie does over a hundred million dollars opening weekend then that would be awesome and send a strong message to studios everywhere. So I wish for this to make far more than its projected to make. I want this to surpass expectations.

I honestly think if they had dropped the ball on this one like they did with all the other ones it would've been plunged the franchise into a major crisis reputation wise so its nice to know that for DC "the fourth time is the charm." .

Though just because the DCEU has one well-liked movie doesn't necessarily mean there won't still be misfires down the line, hell, it doesn't yet show that DC will have the same quality streak of the Marvel movies going forward...yet. Let's see how JLA pans out, and Aquaman thereafter. If nothing else, this film will instill some faith in this franchise after many had grown cynical about it due to the divisive nature of their previous films so I hope they keep this momentum going with Justice League.
    Last edited by Amadeus Arkham; 05-20-2017 at 01:38 AM.

Last Son of Shaolin GreatKungLao's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RealWonderman View Post
    As someone who likes the DCEU, this spoke to me...

http://screenrant.com/wonder-woman-d...e-zack-snyder/
    If it wasn't for Zack Snyder, I doubt we would ever come to the point where we have a thread dedicated to Wonder Woman solo movie. He took a different approach to super hero movie genre and I loved it. Do people actually want DC be Marvel 2.0 or they want it to be its own thing? I prefer the latter and if anything, DCEU has been its own thing ever since Man of Steel, which is now my most favorite super hero movie to date.

Even though I'm thrilled to see Wonder Woman movie, the success of the movie does not make previous DCEU movies look bad. If movies were constatnly trying to look "like this" or "like this one" and "like that", they wouldn't be original. DCEU movies look how they want, not how critics would like and as was said in that article, the audience of such movies is out there and proves critics being wrong.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by GreatKungLao View Post
    If it wasn't for Zack Snyder, I doubt we would ever come to the point where we have a thread dedicated to Wonder Woman solo movie. He took a different approach to super hero movie genre and I loved it. Do people actually want DC be Marvel 2.0 or they want it to be its own thing? I prefer the latter and if anything, DCEU has been its own thing ever since Man of Steel, which is now my most favorite super hero movie to date.
    It's one of the reasons I like the DCEU more than I do the MCU. The MCU is great for what it is, but it is rather 'unchallenging', they found a simple formula that works in Iron Man and they've stuck with it ever since. And part of the formula is to make the movies as easy to watch and accessible to everyone, comicbook nerds and dads alike.
    The DCEU however is, as I see it, kinda like DC itself after the big implosion of the 70'ties. Marvel makes all the money by banking on a bunch of well-known characters and themes the then promote to the skies... and DC might be making less than them, but on the other hand they generally tell the better stories.

Even though I'm thrilled to see Wonder Woman movie, the success of the movie does not make previous DCEU movies look bad. If movies were constatnly trying to look "like this" or "like this one" and "like that", they wouldn't be original. DCEU movies look how they want, not how critics would like and as was said in that article, the audience of such movies is out there and proves critics being wrong.
    That the other entries of the DECU being bad movies is something I tend to refute. Because most of the complaints seem to focus on how the characters are depicted... so their reputation I think has much more to do with them simply not living up to what people hoped and expected from movies with these characters in them.