Page 46 of 52 FirstFirst ... 36424344454647484950 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by FuzzyBlueElf View Post

Given that we know both the Maximoff twins are gonna reunite for Avengers next year what does everyone want to see them do?

I personally want them to be on the Unity Squad (If it isn't written by Remender) and perhaps having guest appearances in Young Avengers (Provided that book is still going and has Wiccan and Speed in it)
    I'd really like to see the twins in a team with Lorna because I want to see how Pietro deals with two sisters at once
    But to answer your question, I guess I'd like to see them deal with Chthon in Wundagore. Back in Mighty Avengers, Mordred mentioned Chthon could possess Pietro because he's the son of Magda. Maybe we could have the twins try to discover who their mother really was? Was she a witch herself? I'm just throwing it out there, don't know if it's a good idea or what.

Quote Originally Posted by Quicksilverfan View Post
    I'd really like to see the twins in a team with Lorna because I want to see how Pietro deals with two sisters at once
    But to answer your question, I guess I'd like to see them deal with Chthon in Wundagore. Back in Mighty Avengers, Mordred mentioned Chthon could possess Pietro because he's the son of Magda. Maybe we could have the twins try to discover who their mother really was? Was she a witch herself? I'm just throwing it out there, don't know if it's a good idea or what.
    I always felt there was more of a story there re Magda. That said i wouldn't want it revealed she had faked her death or anything - but Pietro and Wanda finding out they have a lineage on their mother's side of the family might be cool - especially if it was mystical, thereby explaining why Magneto's daughter was a magic user beyond just being born where she was. Quicksilver at least i always felt had a similarity as you can say his powers were based on energies as were his dad's - just of a different type.

I guess you could say Wanda's are too but mystic goes in a different direction.

Quote Originally Posted by PhantomReporter View Post
    I always felt there was more of a story there re Magda. That said i wouldn't want it revealed she had faked her death or anything - but Pietro and Wanda finding out they have a lineage on their mother's side of the family might be cool - especially if it was mystical, thereby explaining why Magneto's daughter was a magic user beyond just being born where she was. Quicksilver at least i always felt had a similarity as you can say his powers were based on energies as were his dad's - just of a different type.

I guess you could say Wanda's are too but mystic goes in a different direction.
    I'd be reaaaally interested in more Magda stuff. Maybe even Anya. I'm really surprised that Magda has never come back to life or been explored further.

She never died and no one has any idea what happened to her IIRC. She just... wandered out into the snow. Presumably to lead Magneto away from his children (though that doesn't make a ton of sense)? Or just suicidal? Did she survive or die immediately? Why did she even leave? Why did she not ask the Evolutionary/Bova to tell her children who their parents were, at least to tell them to stay away from their father?

There's already a story there someone just needs to tell it.

Vision is a boring character you cannot convince me otherwise.

You can try though.
    I love Vision. But just not with Wanda. I prefer her with Wonder Man. And the toasters are Jocasta and Kid Vision.
    Jean Grey, Gwen Stacy, Nick Fury, Professor X, Mar-Vell, Richard Rider, Kid Loki- Bring Them Back!!!

The Vision and the Scarlet Witch mini aka let's begin the sabotaging of Quicksilver and Crystal all for the sake of making the Vision and Scarlet Witch relationship look better which in actuality the latter relationship is atrocious.
    Don't remind me.
    I liked the Vision and Scarlet Witch minis, but like you said they started sabotaging Quicksilver and Crystal. I hate that Quicksilver can't seem to catch a break and be allowed to have connections with anyone outside of Wanda. Still, it's great that PAD will be bringing Luna back into his life, so hopefully she's hear to stay.

BANNED

For me I thought that went without saying :P

Now why do I get the feeling Pietro would be their errand boy?

It would be awesome to see Magda explored further there doesn't really seem to have been much stated about her character. But given how she left Magneto due to his retaliation to Anya's death I'm not really sure if she could be a Witch because from what I've read about it, it comes off as she was more Shocked at what he could do and that's not something that would surprise a Witch.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by KurtW95 View Post
    I love Vision. But just not with Wanda. I prefer her with Wonder Man. And the toasters are Jocasta and Kid Vision.
    Smart lad for the Bold.

As far as I'm concerned any Robot character who is Vision like how Iron Lad was him but Younger or whatever is a Toaster.

Ultron must be so disappointed in his boy.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Mermaid View Post
    Don't remind me.
    I liked the Vision and Scarlet Witch minis, but like you said they started sabotaging Quicksilver and Crystal. I hate that Quicksilver can't seem to catch a break and be allowed to have connections with anyone outside of Wanda. Still, it's great that PAD will be bringing Luna back into his life, so hopefully she's hear to stay.
    Yeah that's what bothers me too I'm hoping that he repairs his relationship with Luna and I am hoping that him and Lorna get along better. He has to at least have a connection with his family members.

He was a wizardadadadah! Cold Water's Avatar

I went into reading the Vision and Scarlet Witch mini and ongoing to read Vision and Wanda. Pietro being in it didn't really phase me because I didn't read it for him.
    That is just me, though.
    I had already expected, and accepted, that Pietro wouldn't look good in them. Sucks, but I wasn't reading those for him.
    Youth ends when egotism does; maturity begins when one lives for others.-Hermann Hesse

BANNED

Enough talk of the Toaster please, you're all making me feel terribly ill.

Enough talk of the Toaster please, you're all making me feel terribly ill.

Last edited by KurtW95; 07-04-2014 at 12:04 PM.
    Jean Grey, Gwen Stacy, Nick Fury, Professor X, Mar-Vell, Richard Rider, Kid Loki- Bring Them Back!!!

Quote Originally Posted by KurtW95 View Post

For some reason, I'd really like to see Michael Fassbender as Quicksilver...And toast...I'd like some toast now.

BANNED

For some reason, I'd really like to see Michael Fassbender as Quicksilver...And toast...I'd like some toast now.
    I was thinking about this the other day actually, when I was thinking of roles the actors could play in the franchise had they not been cast already.

Fassbender would be really good as Quicksilver.

BANNED

The world needs more Pietro and Hank Pym being besties.

It would be awesome to see Magda explored further there doesn't really seem to have been much stated about her character. But given how she left Magneto due to his retaliation to Anya's death I'm not really sure if she could be a Witch because from what I've read about it, it comes off as she was more Shocked at what he could do and that's not something that would surprise a Witch.
    I was wondering whether there's a lot more to that entire story than what Magneto tells. IS that the reason she left? Maybe there was something else going on entirely?

Magneto could be lying about it as well. With the revelation that he knew about his daughter Lorna the entire time and never said anything until she forced the issue, maybe he was lying about what happened with Magda or even what happened to Anya. As far as I remember, no one ever confirms his story (no one could really).

Maybe she had LifeForceWanda powers, they ran out of control and she left to avoid hurting her family for example. Or something else.

Really I just want her to still be alive because I think it would be a huge deal for Quicksilver to suddenly have a living parent he can get along with, and to deal with those abandonment issues.

I was thinking about this the other day actually, when I was thinking of roles the actors could play in the franchise had they not been cast already.

Fassbender would be really good as Quicksilver.
    Somebody needs to send Fassbender a Quicksilver costume and white hair spray and somehow force him to cosplay as Quicksilver