Page 72 of 72 FirstFirst ... 22626869707172
Results 1,066 to 1,072 of 1072

Quote Originally Posted by teapartyofthedead View Post
    I haven't seen this posted yet, so I figured I might as well. Swimsuit Pietro and Namor by the ever brilliant Kristafer Anka.

Attachment 37644

I'm reminded of Spider-Man once quipping that QS wore banana hammocks with lightning bolts. I wonder if Anka got his inspiration from that.
    Namor is not that tall.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Has it been determined which side of the Civil War that Pietro will fall under?

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    Has it been determined which side of the Civil War that Pietro will fall under?
    Nothing yet, only that it will be on the opposite side of Wanda. I also heard that half the Unity squad jumps ship to fight in the XM side of the CW, so who knows if he'll take part in the main event proper outside of Wanda's book.

The One Above All 616MarvelYear is LeapYear's Avatar

Happy Birthday Phil Jimenez!!!

From New X-Men # 132, art by Phil Jimenez http://www.comicsreporter.com/index...._phil_jimenez/
    Imperius Rex! It's clobberin' time! Hulk is strongest one there is! Have at thee!
    I'm the best there is at what I do, but what I do best isn't very nice.

The One Above All 616MarvelYear is LeapYear's Avatar
    Imperius Rex! It's clobberin' time! Hulk is strongest one there is! Have at thee!
    I'm the best there is at what I do, but what I do best isn't very nice.

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    Namor is not that tall.
    As I understand it, Anka explained in his headcanon, Namor is closer to 7ft instead of the 6ft 2 that he is. Otherwise no, Namor would not tower over Pietro like that, who is 6ft.

As well drawn as this is, I always wished someone would finally put our boy in a good outfit for once. His last two were atrocious. Maybe a variation on his Ultimate costume, with some blue and silver thrown in.