Super Moderator

Default Paul Scheer and Nick Giovannetti To Pen Deadpool "Bi-Annual"

In typical Deadpool fashion, the one-shot from the comedy star of "The League" will see Deadpool face '90s also rans Brute Force.

Full article here.

This actually sounds like it could be fun.

Brute Force? Ahahaha, that's awesome. I'll need to pick this up.

Brute Force? Never heard of 'em till now, but they seem awesome/hilarious! I Had to look 'em up and found 'Brute Force' was a four-issue mini-series, which I must now own! LoL
    Batman and Robin, The Last Broadcast, Red Lanterns, Southern Bastards, Swamp Thing, Thor: God of Thunder

Marvel milking the Deadpool cow for all it's worth. It's starting to get tiring again. At least it looks good.

This is a ridiculously wonderful idea I look forward to reading. Kudos to whoever at Marvel came up with the idea and a big thank you to whoever let this bi-annual happen.

This looks really fun. Yeah, it's tiring that Marvel is pushing out everything Deadpool but I get why. But I'll definitely be picking this up.
    Batman, Batman: Eternal, Green Arrow, Injustice: Season Two, Justice League 3000, Secret Origins, Superman, Superman Unchained
    All-New X-Men, Amazing Spider-Man, Avengers, Captain Marvel, Daredevil, Deadpool, Inhuman, Ms. Marvel, Moon Knight, New Avengers, Nova, The Punisher, Thor: God of Thunder, Uncanny Avengers, Uncanny X-Men

Quote Originally Posted by cc008 View Post
    Marvel milking the Deadpool cow for all it's worth. It's starting to get tiring again. At least it looks good.
    They are pushing it a bit, but Deadpool has been the second most consistently successful solo since the relaunch. Keep in mind that the corresponding vs minis all sold fairly well. It's not THAT surprising to see them go overboard like this, and although they've done a good job creatively, I'm fairly sure that that continued success has the beancounters in accounting demanding more Deadpool.

Quote Originally Posted by Ceebiro View Post
    They are pushing it a bit, but Deadpool has been the second most consistently successful solo since the relaunch. Keep in mind that the corresponding vs minis all sold fairly well. It's not THAT surprising to see them go overboard like this, and although they've done a good job creatively, I'm fairly sure that that continued success has the beancounters in accounting demanding more Deadpool.
    Hey, you're preaching to the choir. I'm glad that everything they've put out with Deadpool's name on the cover has been successful. But with each new release, we're getting closer and closer to the time where there were 3 on-goings and subpar minis being constantly released. I'm content with his solo ongoing and him being on a team. I'd be lying if I wasn't getting a little tired of all the minis and annuals.