Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112

Quote Originally Posted by Power Torch View Post
    Also, maybe I'm reading into things to much...But I feel like there was a darkness hint in this issue, with who the demon was...idk, wishful thinking maybe?
    Well, there is supposed to be The Darkness relaunch later this year, right? If this means the two storylines will intertwine, I think I will jizz like a fanboy.

Writer of Jack The Hunted Power Torch's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Paulie Blade View Post
    Well, there is supposed to be The Darkness relaunch later this year, right? If this means the two storylines will intertwine, I think I will jizz like a fanboy.
    Well, like I said, I may have been reading too much into things, but we shall see. Yeah, they said a new Darkness will be out in late 2018, or early 2019. I'm hoping to here something when I go to SDCC next month! Even if I'm wrong and they don't intertwine now, I'm sure they will in the future, this series already has talked about the Witchblade being an artfact, so I'm sure it will happen!

Pulls:
    Valiant: Shadowman. Image/Top Cow: Aphrodite V, Cyber Force, Witchblade. DC: Justice League, Hawkman. Marvel: Runaways, Moon Knight. Insane: Jack The Hunted. Dynamite: Vampirella, Red Sonja.
    Check out Jack The Hunted from Insane Comics! Created and written by me! Issue 1-4 are out now. Thanks! Click here for more!

Writer of Jack The Hunted Power Torch's Avatar

Here is an early review for Aphrodite V! I didn't read it all the way, cause spoilers (so yes, beware of spoilers), but it got a 92% or a 4.5/5 stars, so yay! Looking forward to it even more!

https://comicsverse.com/aphrodite-v-1/

Pulls:
    Valiant: Shadowman. Image/Top Cow: Aphrodite V, Cyber Force, Witchblade. DC: Justice League, Hawkman. Marvel: Runaways, Moon Knight. Insane: Jack The Hunted. Dynamite: Vampirella, Red Sonja.
    Check out Jack The Hunted from Insane Comics! Created and written by me! Issue 1-4 are out now. Thanks! Click here for more!