Page 76 of 76 FirstFirst ... 26667273747576
Results 1,126 to 1,133 of 1133

I know some of you are fans of "How To Get Away With Murder", Shonda Rhimes has some words for a Tweeter who was complaining about "The gay scenes" in it.

There are no GAY scenes. There are scenes with people in them. 4:49 PM - 19 Oct 2014

I don't know why this kind of hate is out there. Ugh. #onelove. At least in Shondaland. Have a great rest of your weekend! 5:05 PM - 19 Oct 2014
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/1...ef=mostpopular
    Make it blue

Original Join Date: Oct 2005

Quote Originally Posted by malachi_munroexxx View Post
    lol You may call me whatever you wish v_v
    Alright ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by PretenderNX01 View Post
    I know some of you are fans of "How To Get Away With Murder", Shonda Rhimes has some words for a Tweeter who was complaining about "The gay scenes" in it.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/1...ef=mostpopular
    Man, she read those people like a magazine. If Shondaland were real, I'd move there.
    Don't be evil like me.

Gif Ranter♥ ϟIbañez☁ malachi_munroexxx's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Charmed View Post
    Alright ^_^

Lmao! she looks a little uncomfortable XD
    "Rage winds! Your Mistress craves MORE!"
    ♥Ororo Munroe♥, Maxima Of Almerac♥, Donna Troy♥, Mari Jiwe McCabe♥, Jean Grey♥, Hope♥, Marisol♥, Koriand'r♥
    "I feared the martian's absence would stall my plans...but the powers of this body are incredible! The powers of this mind...intoxicating!"Eclipso in Maxima's Body.

FunFact: Bendis writes the scripts for the x-films, thus Storm and Jean were being solo'd by Toad.

♥Ororo Munroe♥, Maxima Of Almerac♥, Donna Troy♥, Mari Jiwe McCabe♥, Jean Grey♥, Hope♥, Marisol♥, Koriand'r♥
    "I feared the martian's absence would stall my plans...but the powers of this body are incredible! The powers of this mind...intoxicating!"Eclipso in Maxima's Body.

FunFact: Bendis writes the scripts for the x-films, thus Storm and Jean were being solo'd by Toad.

As per usual, AVOID the comment section if you value your blood pressure/sanity.

Did liberalism win the US culture war?
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-echochambers-29697169

The US Supreme Court's recent non-decision decision to allow multiple lower-court rulings against same-sex marriage bans to stand has led to a spate of articles declaring the Great American Culture War to be over. For those not familiar with the history of the US culture war, its unofficial beginning came in 1992, with populist firebrand Patrick Buchanan's Republican National Convention speech in which he described a religious war for the soul of America.

"It is a cultural war, as critical to the kind of nation we will one day be as was the Cold War itself," he continued. He identified abortion, gay rights, religious discrimination and women in US combat forces as among the key battlegrounds on which the war would be fought.

The movement arguably reached its apogee in the early 2000s, with the drive to incorporate gay marriage bans into state constitutions. In 2004 alone voters in 11 states approved such measures. By 2012, 33 states had adopted gay marriage bans. Then, thanks to successful legal challenges across the country, the legal bulwark religious conservatives had constructed over a decade crumbled and fell. All that was left was the movement post-mortems and the New York Times editorial.

Bill Scher of the Campaign for America's Future offers the liberal take on how and why the religious conservative movement seemingly has run aground. He says conservatives never should have committed themselves so fully and irrevocably on the gay marriage issue. Their efforts alienated young voters without a commensurate increase in turnout from their political base.

"With a little more foresight and a little less bigotry, Republicans could have realized that misguided cultural attitudes toward gays would naturally diminish over time, and divined better ways to rally the conservative troops," he says. "Being wrong on gay marriage is evidence that Republicans lost the culture wars, not the reason they lost," he writes.

Quote Originally Posted by Kieran_Frost View Post
    Did liberalism win the US culture war?]
    Not yet but I'm hoping.

Bryan Singer may be expecting a baby with a female friend
    http://www.queerty.com/bryan-singer-...lunie-20141022
    Make it blue

Original Join Date: Oct 2005

Quote Originally Posted by malachi_munroexxx View Post
    I know she gets a lot of flack for not being particularly "pretty", but I always thought she was quite pretty in that film.

How can you say that, Kieran? Comment sections are the best
    Don't be evil like me.

Quote Originally Posted by Charmed View Post
    I know she gets a lot of flack for not being particularly "pretty", but I always thought she was quite pretty in that film.

How can you say that, Kieran? Comment sections are the best
    I thought she was gorgeous lol. She was life in this show ( I intend to watch this along with jeepers creepers on Halloween v_v)