Page 245 of 245 FirstFirst ... 145195235241242243244245
Results 3,661 to 3,666 of 3666

Quote Originally Posted by NewMutant View Post
    Random questions...

What are your thoughts on getting a commission with characters that have no connection or even in the same universe/company?

I was considering have someone do a Midnighter/Emma Frost piece.
    It's your money and if they're your favorites, go for it.
    The LGBTQIA community

"Define 'normal' and make a good case for it", Bruce Wayne. GOTHAM

"How do you find someone who has spent a lifetime covering his tracks? You start with the urban legends that have sprung up in his wake. All of the friends of a friend who claimed to have seen him. For some, he was a guardian angel. For others, a cipher; a ghost who never quite fit in. As you work your way back in time, the stories begin to form a pattern." Lois, Man of Steel

Quote Originally Posted by NewMutant View Post
    Random questions...

What are your thoughts on getting a commission with characters that have no connection or even in the same universe/company?

I was considering have someone do a Midnighter/Emma Frost piece.
    Go for it! I reckon Emma frost and midnighter would be best friends if they were in the same universe. I can see them knocking back cocktails and watching rupaul's drag race together and then going out to the clubs and getting putrid.

Veteran Member America / Bucky / Russia's Avatar

Cue *amazing looking trans film of 2015 ft. Ben Whishaw* Plus the comments are less transphobic than I expected; this is great.
    Films blog / Books blog / Comics blog / Tumblr / Twitter / Flickr / Photobucket / Dailymotion / YouTube
    My BFI Film Academy short film Hold-Out
    Review column on Doctor Who fansite kasterborous.com
    CBR's LGBT Community

http://www.hitfix.com/harpy/exclusiv...n-midnighter-4

Please check out these yummy preview pages for tomorrows Midnighter #4 guest starring Grayson. Beefcake bromance inside. Yum.
    I'm a fighter. I fight for normal people. But I'll never be one. I'm not a hero. Some people can't handle that.

http://newmutantmayhem.tumblr.com/

Veteran Member America / Bucky / Russia's Avatar

With Miley Cyrus coming out as pansexual, I'm trying to think of other LGBT musicians. These are the ones I can think of:
    • Lady Gaga
    • John Grant
    • Freddie Mercury
    • Elton John
    • Boy George
    • Troye Sivan
    • One of the members of Union J
    Films blog / Books blog / Comics blog / Tumblr / Twitter / Flickr / Photobucket / Dailymotion / YouTube
    My BFI Film Academy short film Hold-Out
    Review column on Doctor Who fansite kasterborous.com
    CBR's LGBT Community

Rewatched the Fantastic Mr Fox (2009) today; I forgot how much I loved this film. I adore the obvious subtext that the son is gay/trans; it's very well done and very respectful. Anyone else seen it? It's my favourite Roald Dahl book, so I was very happy with how the film turned out.

"We are Shakespeare. We are Michelangelo. We are Olivier. We are Mercury. We are Wilde. We are Turing. We are Leonardo, Lincoln, Lorca. We are Alexander the Great. Controversially we are Malcolm X. And yes, we are Woolf."