Page 183 of 183 FirstFirst ... 83133173179180181182183
Results 2,731 to 2,734 of 2734
    Out w/the old in w/the.. NewMutant's Avatar

Hey everyone, Since getting laid off I've been a bit off the radar here. I'm really trying to figure out what I want and what my next step is. I've been going out on dates and meeting new people. It's been nice but it has really showed me how separate I am from the "gay community". It's there, I'm just not really apart of it. Made me think of you guys here and thought I should drop in and say hi. Hopefully I will be able to keep up on here more often. Like everyone else I am not interested in the majority of what's going on in the comics right now. I like the energy of growth, change, and diversity Marvel is promoting right now but the quality and direction are continually lacking for individual titles. Hope you all are well.
    Daryl Dixon should be gay. Classic Harley Quinn is better than Nu52 Harley Quinn. X-Men Forever.

http://newmutantmayhem.tumblr.com/

Hi newmutant, welcome back.

I'm sorry about your job loss. I know that can be a really tricky time (I've had a lot of personal experience with that) but I'm really hoping and wishing for the best from you.

Best of luck with the dating. What do you mean about feeling disconnected from he gay community? I know it's tricky but I'm finding that getting into it a bit is actually getting easier as acceptance and apps like Grindr grow. For example, I don't tend to like gay clubs because I don't really like crowds or talking to people in person I don't know very well but with Grindr and forums and threads like these I'm finding it much easier.

Best of luck to you! Things are bound to get so much better soon!

Storm is in the finals, please vote for her here: http://community.comicbookresources....urnament-Final
    "I can rip the air from your lungs with the force of a hurricane. I can cascade the electrical impulses in your brains and induce a violent seizure. I can freeze your hearts and shatter your veins. Surrender Logan to us.-Storm in Wolverines #6."

Storm #10: 04/08/15
    The Unbeatable Squirrel Girl #4: 04/22/15

April is Wolverine, Apocalypse, Sharon Cuneta and Hollow/Penance Month.

Project Black Sky: Blackout, Brain Boy, Captain Midnight, Ghost, The Occultist, Skyman & X

Quote Originally Posted by RLAAMJR. View Post
    Storm is in the finals, please vote for her here: http://community.comicbookresources....urnament-Final
    Sorry to be a hard ass; but I find it pretty disengenious, considering how often you have come into LGBT threads telling us how we can't count her as LGBT, to now ask us to vote for her. According to you she is not LGBT (and worse, that we can't even consider her LGBT in our own minds); so your post (because of your views) is completely out of place in this thread. You can't pick and choose when you want her LGBT following around.
    Last edited by Kieran_Frost; Yesterday at 11:04 AM.