Page 77 of 77 FirstFirst ... 27677374757677
Results 1,141 to 1,146 of 1146

Quote Originally Posted by Charmed View Post
    Count me as another person who shouldn't have kids.
    I'm so glad you brought up Kingdom Hearts because I love the crap out of that game. Fingers crossed KH3 is any good.

I don't think you'll regret checking it out.
    I'm the only person on the planet who never really liked Boy Meets World. I mean, if it's between watching that and Paris Hilton trying to sing her ABCs, then sure I'll watch BMW (the show, not the car lol), but it's never been must watch tv for me. I'd say it's too 90s for me, but I've been watching Seinfeld reruns and that show is about as 90s as it gets.
    Alas, I will miss out on KH3. I just can't keep up with game systems and games these days. I only got a PS3 last year, more for it's internet capabilities than anything else. I am awaiting Kingdom Hearts 2.5 though. But I will just have to live vicariously through future Kingdom Hearts fans and Assassin's Creed fans until I have the wealth and leisure to play the forthcoming installments.

YOU NEVER LIKE BOY MEETS WORLD??? Just kidding. Not even Feeny? Sure anything other than hetero sex was taboo during the era in which that show ran, but I feel like Feeny would've been a great counselor for a gay student. Probably won't get to How To Get Away With Murder until it goes up on Netflix, but I have powered through Penny Dreadful over the weekend and damn what a show. Not nearly enough Dorian Grey in my opinion, though.
    The answers to life's most important questions:

Magneto was right, Cyclops was right, Malcolm Tucker is innocent, House Baratheon, House Ravenclaw, wine, Arctic Monkeys, love is love.

My Fave Comics: The Unwritten, Phonogram, The Red Wing, X-men: God Loves, Man Kills, Secret Warriors, Kyle/Yost's X-23, New X-men & X-Force.

If you're lucky enough to be Irish, then you're lucky enough

Quote Originally Posted by dahllaz View Post
    My post got really long, so decided to split 'em up.
    Haha that's ok. I have a lot of the same problems with Remender, but it doesn't stop me from reading the title. I just really like the pacing. I feel like shit happens in every issue, and for me that means I'm getting my money's worth. I had to stop reading things like the Bendis books and Wolverine and the X-men because it just felt like nothing, or at least nothing important, ever happened. Battle for the Atom was the final straw for me. Remender has demonstrated with Uncanny X-Force that he can tell compelling, fast-paced, action-packed stories and balance them with great character drama. Yes, he has fallen off the beaten path with Uncanny Avengers, but I haven't given up on him yet.

His writing of Wanda bothers me (really this goes back to House of M). Having made her character that powerful, she's essentially useless unless they keep her relevant, and they can only keep her relevant by having her do huge, crazy shit (like creating Planet X). Really the best thing for her would be to kill her off. But I am biased, I've only ever read her in events and this run here, and never found her to be a sympathetic character during this limited exposure.

Haha I LOVE Teen Wolf. My ultimate guilty pleasure, mostly because it reminds me so much of Smallville (but much more enjoyable), and it even has the same problems Smallville had.

Magneto was right, Cyclops was right, Malcolm Tucker is innocent, House Baratheon, House Ravenclaw, wine, Arctic Monkeys, love is love.

My Fave Comics: The Unwritten, Phonogram, The Red Wing, X-men: God Loves, Man Kills, Secret Warriors, Kyle/Yost's X-23, New X-men & X-Force.

Quote Originally Posted by PretenderNX01 View Post
    I know some of you are fans of "How To Get Away With Murder", Shonda Rhimes has some words for a Tweeter who was complaining about "The gay scenes" in it.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/1...ef=mostpopular
    Love this, and love Shondaland. I support her statement so much. Love is love. We're all people.

Quote Originally Posted by PretenderNX01 View Post
    Not yet but I'm hoping.
    We're in the process of winning the culture war, but it seems highly likely that Republicans are going to dominate Congress after midterms. If we go on to get a Republican president after that, I shudder to think of how much will be undone in a few short years.

All-New Time_to_Zap Time Like Lightning's Avatar

Hellion, this is pretty on-topic to what you were saying.

"The Battle for Gay Rights in Rural America."
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgement that something else is more important than fear. The brave may not live forever, but the cautious do not live at all."

Ambrose Redmoon said that, but you totally heard it first in Princess Diaries.

Quote Originally Posted by Time Like Lightning View Post
    Hellion, this is pretty on-topic to what you were saying.

"The Battle for Gay Rights in Rural America."
    Great article. Definitely describes my current home territory. Still amazed that, being raised in such an environment, that kind of mental poison didn't affect me.