Page 208 of 208 FirstFirst ... 108158198204205206207208
Results 3,106 to 3,114 of 3114

Quote Originally Posted by America / Bucky / Russia View Post
    WOW! "Unanimously"; that's pretty awesome!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Silvermoth View Post
    Hopefully. Oh well midnighter is coming in two weeks! I asked my LGBT book club to add it to the list of titles we should review
    I've never bought DC... but I am very tempted by this. Thanks to "Shit Wars" my Marvel pull list is pretty much non-existant, so I have some room. Would I like Midnight as a character?

Quote Originally Posted by PretenderNX01 View Post
    HOT!!! Wish it was Naveen kissing Aladdin (the two hottest princes).
    "We are Shakespeare. We are Michelangelo. We are Olivier. We are Mercury. We are Wilde. We are Turing. We are Leonardo, Lincoln, Lorca. We are Alexander the Great. Controversially we are Malcolm X. And yes, we are Woolf."

The Simpsons outs macho character as gay in latest show
    http://www.pinknews.co.uk/2008/11/18...pos=0&at_tot=1

Long-running TV comedy show The Simpsons has revealed that the character of Duffman is gay. The revelation comes in the latest episode of the programme, now in its 20th series. Sweet Conclusions follows Homer as he sets up a business breaking up with people on behalf of his clients.

The episode marks the return of two gay men that Homer once shared a flat with during a short break from Marge, Grady and Julio. “When Grady calls Homer to book his breakup services, he mentions that he’s dating someone new just as Duffman steps out of the shower and playfully snaps his towel at Grady,” reports AfterElton.com.

"We are Shakespeare. We are Michelangelo. We are Olivier. We are Mercury. We are Wilde. We are Turing. We are Leonardo, Lincoln, Lorca. We are Alexander the Great. Controversially we are Malcolm X. And yes, we are Woolf."

Quote Originally Posted by Kieran_Frost View Post
    I've never bought DC... but I am very tempted by this. Thanks to "Shit Wars" my Marvel pull list is pretty much non-existant, so I have some room. Would I like Midnight as a character?
    I guess it depends on what you look for in a character. The new writer has basically a clear field with him as DC had a reboot a while ago, the old Midnighter started off as a Batman parody although his healing factor and use of violence gave him shades of Wolverine too.
    The LGBTQIA community. CBR's hangout, discussion thread and safespace.
    Make it blue
    "Define 'normal' and make a good case for it", Bruce Wayne. GOTHAM

Original Join Date: Oct 2005 Posts: 1,576 and coutning

Maybe next time a little crab will start singing

And you don't know why but you're dying to try, you want to
    Haha that is perfect.

Gosh Aladdin is so hot.

And yay Greenland.

And wow that's good news about duffman. I wonder if he'll get a proper storyline now rather than just turning up and yelling catchphrases. Maybe he could get a nice boyfriend.

Junior Member MasterOfMagnetism's Avatar

The Simpsons outs macho character as gay in latest show
    http://www.pinknews.co.uk/2008/11/18...pos=0&at_tot=1

Long-running TV comedy show The Simpsons has revealed that the character of Duffman is gay. The revelation comes in the latest episode of the programme, now in its 20th series. Sweet Conclusions follows Homer as he sets up a business breaking up with people on behalf of his clients.

The episode marks the return of two gay men that Homer once shared a flat with during a short break from Marge, Grady and Julio. “When Grady calls Homer to book his breakup services, he mentions that he’s dating someone new just as Duffman steps out of the shower and playfully snaps his towel at Grady,” reports AfterElton.com.

They've already shown that there are multiple Duffmen. In one episode Marge took a photo and they saw Duffman in the background on a date with Boobarella and Bart said; "He's supposed to be in a stable, long-term gay relationship!"

"Duffman can never die! Only the actors who play him!"
    "It's not whether you win or lose, it's whether I win or lose." - Peter David, on life

"If you can't say anything nice about someone, sit right here by me." - Alice Roosevelt Longworth, on manners

"You're much stronger than you think you are." - Superman, on humankind

Veteran Member America / Bucky / Russia's Avatar

You're literally seven years late to the party. The show is off the air right now.
    Some links about me:
    Films blog / Books blog / Comics blog / Tumblr / Secondary Tumblr / Twitter / Flickr / Dailymotion
    My BFI Film Academy short film Hold-Out
    Review column on Doctor Who fansite kasterborous.com
    CBR's LGBT Community

Shh everyone's just enjoying the gif

Aladdin is so hot. Everytime I go to Disney World I'm annoyed that they make the character performer wear a shirt.

Quote Originally Posted by America / Bucky / Russia View Post
    You're literally seven years late to the party. The show is off the air right now.
    No wonder I was thinking "Didn't I watch that episode like 6 years ago?".