Page 126 of 126 FirstFirst ... 2676116122123124125126
Results 1,876 to 1,889 of 1889

Quote Originally Posted by America / Bucky / Russia View Post
    Queer as Folk Episode 1: Pyramids of Mars plus fifteen year old guy butt? I am sold! (Except no 15 year old looks that old in real life, but I digress.)
    Maybe it was the stress of the job, Bucky! C'mon!

Yeah, there was this one hilarious moment where Quinn Fabray in Glee said, in Season 3 episode Hold Onto Sixteen, where she says about holding onto 17, I think, like she was.

My Dad, while watching this with me, 'You ain't no 17, honey!' Ahhh, was lethal, tho'!

I think the trouble there was, cast grand, to start with. Young enough looking, or were young, but with every episode, or Season, they kept getting older, as in Harry Potter, but the idea that they're meant to be this specific age when they're clearly not, just doesn't work after a while.

Like, sure, was it not handier, sequels or not, that Peter and Susan didn't have to come back for The Voyage Of The Dawn Treader - even though they did? Or, whatever about The Silver Chair or future Narnia films, no more need for Edmund, or Lucy, and those actors to pretend to be ages they're not. And, by how much. Only questions there, for me, is whether Will Poulter, of Son Of Rambow, The Maze Runner etc, would come back as Eustace, or better to recast, etc?

Is Aiden Gillen in Queer as Folk much so far - or at all? He's Baelish Littlefinger, a mustached schemer in Kings' Landing, in Game of Thrones.
    With Great Power, There Must ALWAYS Come Great Responsibility.

Closing Time,
    Every last beginning
    Is another beginnings'
    End'

HULK SMASH...but not box office receipts...

Senior Member America / Bucky / Russia's Avatar

To be honest, I couldn't tell you which actor was which.
    Some links about me:
    Films blog / Books blog / Comics blog / Tumblr / Secondary Tumblr / Dailymotion
    My BFI Film Academy short film Hold-Out
    CBR's LGBT Community

Quote Originally Posted by pro View Post
    A cheating bisexual is still a cheater who lies to his partner while desiring someone else.
    Being bi doesn't give one some unwritten right to sleep with someone else without informing a partner who believes she's in a monogamous relationship.
    Being bi doesn't mean you -have- to sleep with both men and women. just means you can be attracted to either.
    Just like straight people or gay people don't suddenly become unattracted to other people men or women just because they have a partner.
    Being in a monogamous relationships means making a choice together to be faithful to each other. If one isn't faithful the relationship is a sham, a lie.
    If the guy wanted to sleep with both men and women he should have gone for a partner(s) who'd be okay with that, not get involved with someone who isn't and then sleep around behind their backs. If you want to sleep with both men and women and don't intent to be honest and faithful to a partner who thinks she's in a monogamous relationship don't get involved with that partner.

I don't care what anyone does within an open relationship. That's up to the people involved. But cheating is cheating and a lie is a lie.

1.He can maybe have that but not with a wife he lies to about being monogamous.

2.Everyone is tempted from time to time. Whether he is bi doesn't matter. Monogamy is a choice.

Sometimes, you don't need to tell the truth or it's better not to tell the truth.

If you cheated on your exam, would you tell you professor that you have cheated?

If your parents tell you not to drink nor smoke because they will really, really get mad but you did, would you tell them?

If your parents tell you not to take drugs but you did, would you tell them?

If you have actually done something that is against the law, would you tell the police that you have committed a crime?

If you see your friend stealing, would you tell him to tell the police that he stole?
    Last edited by RLAAMJR.; Yesterday at 07:07 AM.
    "Do you know what happens to a toad when it's struck by lightning? The same thing that happens to everything else. - Halle Berry as Storm"

Storm #6: 12/17/14, Storm #7: 01/07/15
    Squirrel Girl #1: 01/07/15
    X (DarkHorse) #21: 01/14/15

January is Squirrel Girl Month

Project Black Sky: Blackout, Brain Boy, Captain Midnight, Ghost, The Occultist, Skyman & X

Faves: Ororo Munroe aka Storm, Hollow, Apocalypse, Squirrel Girl, Wolverine, Darkhawk, Superboy-Prime, Larfleeze & X

To be honest, I couldn't tell you which actor was which.
    He's THIS guy:

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/tv/news/...a-classic.html

http://thenerdstreamera.blogspot.ie/...finger-in.html
    With Great Power, There Must ALWAYS Come Great Responsibility.

Closing Time,
    Every last beginning
    Is another beginnings'
    End'

HULK SMASH...but not box office receipts...

Quote Originally Posted by RLAAMJR. View Post
    Sometimes, you don't need to tell the truth or it's better not to tell the truth.

If you cheated on your exam, would you tell you professor that you have cheated?
    If your parents tell you not to drink nor smoke because they will really, really get mad but you did, would you tell them?
    If your parents tell you not to take drugs but you did, would you tell them?
    If you have actually done something that is against the law, would you tell the police that you have committed a crime?
    If you see your friend stealing, would you tell him to tell the police that he stole?
    Those are horrible analogies, which only emphasize pro's point. Just because no one knows you've done something wrong, doesn't mean it's not wrong.
    Virtue untested is innocence.

Always remember, when you choose the lesser of two evils, it is still an evil.

Quote Originally Posted by Arvandor View Post
    Those are horrible analogies, which only emphasize pro's point. Just because no one knows you've done something wrong, doesn't mean it's not wrong.
    HOw about this.

Do you have to tell how many men or women have you slept with, to a man or woman you are currently courting even if he/she didn't ask?

If you see an attractive man or woman who just passed by, do you have to tell your partner that you are attracted to the man/woman who just passed by even if your bf/gf didn't even ask?
    "Do you know what happens to a toad when it's struck by lightning? The same thing that happens to everything else. - Halle Berry as Storm"

Storm #6: 12/17/14, Storm #7: 01/07/15
    Squirrel Girl #1: 01/07/15
    X (DarkHorse) #21: 01/14/15

January is Squirrel Girl Month

Project Black Sky: Blackout, Brain Boy, Captain Midnight, Ghost, The Occultist, Skyman & X

Faves: Ororo Munroe aka Storm, Hollow, Apocalypse, Squirrel Girl, Wolverine, Darkhawk, Superboy-Prime, Larfleeze & X

Quote Originally Posted by RLAAMJR. View Post
    HOw about this.

Do you have to tell how many men or women have you slept with, to a man or woman you are currently courting even if he/she didn't ask?

If you see an attractive man or woman who just passed by, do you have to tell your partner that you are attracted to the man/woman who just passed by even if your bf/gf didn't even ask?
    No. But those aren't morally wrong.

Seriously, how do you not see the difference between right and wrong here? These aren't even grey areas. It's black and white. Lying and cheating is wrong. Simple as.

70 years since the liberation, pink still remains more than just a colour.
    Some links about me:
    CBR's LGBT Community

Quote Originally Posted by Arvandor View Post
    No. But those aren't morally wrong.

Seriously, how do you not see the difference between right and wrong here? These aren't even grey areas. It's black and white. Lying and cheating is wrong. Simple as.
    There's also the issue of safety. If the cheater is still sexually active with their spouse, then he/she is putting his/her partner at risk to acquire an STI. No form of safe sex is 100% effective. People have the right to know if their spouses are engaging in activities that threaten the health and safety of both people, and make an informed decision.

Queer as Folk Episode 1: Pyramids of Mars plus fifteen year old guy butt? I am sold! (Except no 15 year old looks that old in real life, but I digress.)
    Heh, I always like looking back at Queer as Folk and seeing it as Littlefinger from Game of Thrones getting on with a scary hard biker from Sons of Anarchy.

I do remember the complaints though, about how it was essentially child abuse being shown as normal gay activity on TV
    I will raise my throne above the Stars of God

Quote Originally Posted by Kieran_Frost View Post
    The easy thing is to do nothing, but life shouldn't be about easy choices.
    The easy thing is also to say "she can get on with her life" when we don't know she can.

I think the main issue would be if this was a done thing or an ongoing. Maybe the guy just wanted to see for sure and is satisfied at having tried it (life isn't just gay or straight and Bi isn't always evenly split) but if it seems like it could be an ongoing issue with infidelity, then we're dealing with the possibility of STDs and stuff.
    The LGBTQIA community. CBR's hangout, discussion thread and safespace.
    Make it blue
    "Define 'normal' and make a good case for it", Bruce Wayne. GOTHAM

Original Join Date: Oct 2005 Posts: 1,576 and coutning

I think I see where the confusion is arising.

Lying is sometimes okay. White lies can sometimes be harmless, even occasionally beneficial.

Cheating is occasionally okay, so long as there are no lies involved. So long as the cheater is honest, with himself and everyone else.

Lying AND cheating, however, is wrong. Morally, ethically, unquestionably wrong.

My Media teacher has suggested I write about Cucumber, Tofu, Banana in the exam. Watching guys getting it on for revision? Hmm...
    Some links about me:
    CBR's LGBT Community

My Media teacher has suggested I write about Cucumber, Tofu, Banana in the exam. Watching guys getting it on for revision? Hmm...
    Why do bad things happen to good people