Super Moderator

Default EXCLUSIVE: Van Lente Raises "Resurrectionists" at Dark Horse

Van Lente's creator-owned title is a crime heist covering ancient Egypt to today, as reincarnated criminals attempt a heist 3000 years in the making.

Full article here.

This sounds really fun and original. I love the story idea behind it and the art looks to be pretty good. Despite all the creator owned books I'm getting from Image, I'm always looking for more cool books, especially from other publishers. It really pleases me to see Dark Horse and IDW embracing lately the creator owned idea. So many great story ideas that writers are coming up with today. I love it!

Just from this, I think I may give it a try. Sounds Interesting and the art isn't bad at all.

Cap' Jim we will miss you Power Torch's Avatar

Yes...two of my favorite things....Egyptian and Comics....I am sold! this looks great!
    "Sometimes it's nice being the Ghost. Save a life here, kill a demon there. It's a pretty good living."
    - Elisa Cameron; Ghost #7
    - Pulls:
    - Dark Horse: Ghost, X, Captain Midnight. Dynamite: Solar, Chastity. Valiant: Dr. Mirage Mini. Zenescope: Robyn Hood. IDW: Silent Hill Downpour Mini. Archie: The Shield(2015).
    - Original Join Date: Jun 2011

Just heard about this book in Previews and read this interview. Looks really cool!! And I love Van Lente in Archer and Armstrong. I will be pre-ordering this book.

This will be my first Dark Horse book. Also looking forward to The Black Hammer, Pastaways and Rebels.