Do you have a link?

Spectacular Member Master Destructo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rincewind View Post
    Do you have a link?
    Here's a link:

https://www.hachettebookgroup.biz/se...oup_by_isbn=on

Quote Originally Posted by ER Prest View Post
    Isn't that in the Avengers: Disassembled ohc? It was pretty good
    There is a disassembled book that collects Thor, Iron Man and Captain America issues but is it an OHC? I actually had to look this up on CGN. I wasn’t aware of it.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by TomSlick View Post
    There is a disassembled book that collects Thor, Iron Man and Captain America issues but is it an OHC? I actually had to look this up on CGN. I wasn’t aware of it.
    It is indeed oversized; I actually just bought a copy yesterday.

Yep, that's the one. It's certainly oversized!

Quote Originally Posted by ER Prest View Post
    Yep, that's the one. It's certainly oversized!
    Cool. Thanks. I’m going to try to track one down for a reasonable price.
    Last edited by TomSlick; Yesterday at 07:50 AM.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Master Destructo View Post
    Thanks!

Amazon has some new fishes listed. In addition to the new Hachette books mentioned by Legion_quest there are:

Dakota North (complete solo title and some guest appearances)
    Cable: Revolution (collects the Robert Weinberg run)
    Thor: Worldengine Epic (collects up to the end of the first title due to Heroes Reborn)
    Astonishing Ant-Man: Complete collection (collects the recent Ant-Man by Spencer run, excludes the Guardians team up issue)

Thanks!

Amazon has some new fishes listed. In addition to the new Hachette books mentioned by Legion_quest there are:

Thor: Worldengine Epic (collects up to the end of the first title due to Heroes Reborn)
    Astonishing Ant-Man: Complete collection (collects the recent Ant-Man by Spencer run, excludes the Guardians team up issue)
    Is the catelogue complete for Marvel?

Fantastic Member

Is the catelogue complete for Marvel?
    I don't think so. It was just a handful of titles listed, not a full month or quarter that usually come out.

Thanks!

I wish Astonishing Ant-Man was an OHC, but I'm glad they are at least doing the Complete Collection. I enjoyed this series, very fun and heartfelt story about Scott just trying to take care of and do right by Cass. It's not as good as Superior Foes, but I'd think anybody that liked Foes would like this.

Astonishing Member Captain Craig's Avatar

I wonder if we are working towards a possible Ant-Man/Giant Man Omnibus?
    It could even include the short lived Bill Foster 5 issue Black Goliath series. Relevant since Foster is in the Ant-Man&Wasp film.
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Craig View Post
    It could even include the short lived Bill Foster 5 issue Black Goliath series. Relevant since Foster is in the Ant-Man&Wasp film.
    I literally JUST re-watched Ant-Man on SAT night, with my 10-year old son (his 1st time seeing it). Man, that was a fun movie. With the giant Thomas The Train engine, enlarged ant/dog, the great supporting cast - everything about this movie was just FUN. Same with Spencer's series, I agree with OldManBrian's comments above. A very fun series, in the pseudo-same vein as Superior Foes, even has the Beetle in it. I was hoping for OHC, too, but I'll take this large TPB with no issues/complaints.

Once the 3rd MMW is out for awhile, I suppose they could release an omni of the 1st 3 ala the SHIELD omnibus. I'm not sold that they will, though. All the new list of books is for Ant-Man & Wasp movie, I kinda doubt they'll make a 3rd movie (I hope so, but just a feeling), but if they do, then they might release the omni for that movie's release. They need to give the MMW v3 some time to breathe in market, though, before they release it in omni format. For me, I'll just sit and wait until they finally decide the MMW vol 3 is out long enough to release Ant-Man Epic v2. Then I'll be happy.
    "Boomerang arrow, Kate... It comes back to you in the end. Boomerang. Respect it." - Clint
    "Why the hell do you need an arrow that comes back to you after you shoot it, Clint?" - Kate
    "Because... Boomerangs." - Clint.

Astonishing Member legion_quest's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Craig View Post
    That's all in the MMW that just got solicited in the new Hachette. So, it's possible in a few years I guess?
    I will raise my throne above the Stars of God

Astonishing Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar

Another several more fishes from the MMW forum:

Star Wars Legends Epic Collection: The Empire Vol. 4
    COLLECTING:*STAR WARS: DARTH VADER AND THE CRY OF SHADOWS 1-5; STAR WARS: JABBA THE HUTT - THE GAAR SUPPOON HIT, THE HUNGER OF PRINCESS NAMPI, THE DYNASTY TRAP, BETRAYAL; STAR WARS: BOBA FETT - ENEMY OF THE EMPIRE 1-4; MATERIAL FROM STAR WARS TALES 7, 11-12, 15, 18-20; STAR WARS VISIONARIES OGN; DARK HORSE PRESENTS ANNUAL '99; FREE COMIC BOOK DAY 2012: STAR WARS

Wolverine: The Amazing Immortal Man And Other Bloody Tales
    COLLECTING:*WOLVERINE 900, 1000; WOLVERINE ANNUAL (2007) 2; RAMPAGING WOLVERINE 1; WOLVERINE: THE AMAZING IMMORTAL MAN & OTHER BLOODY TALES, UNDER THE BOARDWALK, WENDIGO!, CARNIBRAWL, SAVAGE, MR. X, DUST FROM ABOVE, DEBT OF DEATH; MATERIAL FROM WOLVERINE: SWITCHBACK

Silver Surfer Epic Collection: Thanos Quest
    COLLECTING: VOL. 6: SILVER SURFER (1987) 39-50, ANNUAL 3; THANOS QUEST 1-2; MATERIAL FROM MARVEL COMICS PRESENTS (1988) 50

Cable: The Last Hope
    COLLECTING: CABLE (2008) 1-12, KING-SIZE CABLE 1, X-MEN: THE TIMES & LIFE OF LUCAS BISHOP 1-3, X-MEN: FUTURE HISTORY - THE MESSIAH WAR SOURCEBOOK